Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

This thread is for all discussion, feedback and posting og screenshots towards the Podium Hunters community leaderboards Smile

The first round of Podium Hunters in 2019 runs throughout the month of february - best of luck to all tournament players!

329 REPLIES
RomanKluska123 Rank 4
Rank 4

Hey,

There is mine podium in 1 euro community weekly series tournament:

Screenshot_2019-01-29-07-36-33-497_pad.com.unibet.poker.png

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Congrats @RomanKluska123, but I'm afraid competition will run from the first of February only.

RomanKluska123 Rank 4
Rank 4

Lol, i thought its for community poker series.

Sry for spam then ^^

0 Likes
ibrul Rank 10
Rank 10

the points distribution seems a little bit unbalanced - by being top 3 in 100€ nova with 200+ players u just get one point more than by being top 3 in 1€ multiverse with 40-50 players

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 16
Rank 16

I see what you mean @ibrul but its pretty neat to have a easy to understand simple point system Smile and it will not make that big of a difference ,there is not very many big bi big field mtts so to have a shot at the leaderboard one would have to grind a volume of low buy ins anyway, and this way it gives even people with small bankrolls a good chance to win since its more about volume then buy in Smile

XY Rank 17
Rank 17

@ibrul wrote:

the points distribution seems a little bit unbalanced - by being top 3 in 100€ nova with 200+ players u just get one point more than by being top 3 in 1€ multiverse with 40-50 players

I see what you are aiming for,but don't think it would much bothers you when you receive €1000+ for third place. Wink
Also,that one,or similar "main events",runs only on Sundays...

What I would like to see @Jeppe-Unibet is different points system.Think that 1.1 for third,1.2 for second and 1.3 for first would give more credits to those who win the tournamet/s.
This way you could also avoid ties at the end.

Play_Analyst Rank 12
Rank 12

Love the idea of a tournament series for us community members. I also like the fact that a buy in is needed as well as a password along with the different buy in levels.

What I would change though is the points system. I'm not in favour of an over complicated method like the number of entrants / place finished + it snowed on Tuesday so 5 bonus points lol. What I'd go for is say top 10 places earn points from 10 points for first place down to a point for coming in at 10th place. This would make for an interesting end to the month.

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 16
Rank 16

@Play_Analyst I think you mixing things up a bit here Tongue

- The community series only give 1 point for the person finiching first so thats simple enough Smile

- The podium challenge gives points for getting to a podium spot(1-3) in a mtt, if the mtt have a buy in of 1-24.99eur you get 1 point and if the buy in is 25+ eur you get 2 points. 

The number of entrys doesnt matter exept that there is a rule that the mtt must have a minumun number of entrys to count toward the leaderboard, this make perfect sence since there is some mtts, especislly on uncomferteble hours, that only have like 10 runners and it would be to unbalanced if thoose counted the same. 

Aslong as the lower limmit is reached one get points according to above Smile

Play_Analyst Rank 12
Rank 12

@triceraatoppyes, I had brain fade lol.

The clue is in the title I suppose .... Podium Hunters lol

0 Likes