Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@XY Davitches stream league is open for everybody Smile

@Jeppe-Unibet I cant see any reason for davitches league not to count, its 1 eur mtts open for everybody Smile But its a good question rised here, how is it with other mtts that are password protected, like poker.se?

Neumanriel Rank 11
Rank 11
I would count it too, just will be a little challenge to find password Very Happy
P.S. Who wants, the will find.
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

haha you are right @Neumanriel Rofl and I agree I also think it should count Smile

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I think the double trouble and super double trouble and vip double trouble also should count, because you invested at least €20 to get the ticket.

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@psrquack wrote:

I think the double trouble and super double trouble and vip double trouble also should count, because you invested at least €20 to get the ticket.

agree, anyone posting a printscreen being final 3 in the troubles should get 3 points imo.

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@triceraatopp  nice numbers ... i like it a lot ... you're my hero. I think I'll start tracking you Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

@triceraatopp wrote:

Screenshot_156.png

Nice result @triceraatopp!  I finished 6.yesterday Teardrop

0 Likes
ZuDwa Rank 10
Rank 10
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Thank you @XY Smile It was inspirered by you i took a shot Very Happy (or 2+ add onTongue ) It was a hard battle for this podium having @ZuDwa in position, with a big stack, determent to bust me 4 handed Rofl think i lasted 2 hands when finaly got the podium !

0 Likes