Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18
Neumanriel Rank 11
Rank 11
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

All MTT gurus here: I'm really interested in knowing your ROI numbers ... all I can say is that as a PURE recreational player I'm able to reach podium once a year at most!!! Rofl

HUGE respect to you, taking my hat off! Thumbs Up

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

@MadAdo

Happy to share stats! I have played 207 games this year that would qualify for the podium challenge. Of those games my ROI is 68.99% which I am quite happy with. 

Overall I have played 467 tournaments this year with an ROI 27.20% which I'm not so happy with. I would like to see that hit the 40% mark but until I've played at least 1000 games I don't think it is any real indicator. 

My best ROI (in games ive played over 15 times) is €10 freezeouts and I'm running at 194.05% ROI.

My worst is €1 freezeouts where I'm running at -11.05%.

Again, very small sample size.

Happy to share anything that helps you in my blog. 

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@MadAdo 52,8% over 454 mtts in 2019 avg bi 16.10eur including reentrys/rebuys/addons.

XY Rank 18
Rank 18

wait for us ZuDwa!

giphy.gif

Just to make it clear @Jeppe-Unibet@Ray-Unibet,if that "Good luck Mr Gorsky" counts will you count DaVitsche MTTs (league tournaments-1€ buy-in) aswell?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XY I'm not aware..what's special about the Gorsky? Smile If DaVitche's stream tournaments have more than 40 players in them, I don't see it necessary to exclude them unless you guys have a reason?

/Jeppe 

0 Likes
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

Sorry,my mistake! @Jeppe-Unibet Happyshy

Thought that "Mr.Gorsky" tournament is some special/restricted tournament.

Yes,they usually have over 40 players.Dont know if they are restricted for some countries!?Maybe I just ask stupid questions,like usually. Smile

0 Likes