Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@Merenitsu i dont know the action but if you make push preflop, you got 44.73% to win, so you was behind. On flop you got 37.37%

Try use odd calculator, maybe this can help you improve something. @ZuDwa have more % and he win, its fair. 

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ja-z-Polszy every time you do not understand me correctly. I'm not worried about losing this hand. what is the chance that the river will fall 4? Smile

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Screenshot_143.png

Freshly updated leaderboard, let me know if I missed anything Smile

ZuDwa Rank 10
Rank 10
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@avokado unfortunetly the mtt need to have minumun 40 players to count , I checked this one in the lobby and it only had 35Sad

btw just a reminder , it will be easier for us to keep track if we always make sure to include the amount of runners in the printscreen Smile Community guys will check everything themselfes in the end of the competition so it doesnt matter for that sake but  its nice for us to know that our leaderboard is accurate Smile

@avokado wrote:

#88.jpg

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
Neumanriel Rank 11
Rank 11
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leaderboard update here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker-Promotions/Podium-Hunters-February-Leaderboard-Challenge/m-...

A few things I couldn't get to match with @triceraatopp's list:

6 points for @Neumanriel vs 7 on the list, I think it was the €50 Wormhole that was still counted, but had less than 40 entries.

@Merenitsu Did you score a point from a screenshot? Because I don't seem able to find it Sad

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Screenshot_148.png @Jeppe-Unibet Im pretty sure @Neumanriels wormhole had more then 40 players. He didnt take a screenshot of the rebuys (which I hope all have understood by now that you have to Smile) but with a pricepool of 97.76 and a 2 eur buy in it must have had 52 entries in total Smile

@Merenitsus printscreen is on page 10 btw Smile