Please join me in Boba bounty today

L-Oharra

Hello, recently got a €50ticket and want to use it in the Boba bounty 750eugtd tournament tonight at 19h30 (cet time).

Last 2 days I signed up but we didn't have enough players, so join me there please and stop cash-blocking :)

Thanks

• Like 1

You have a good idea there, mate :cash: The mathemathics of perfection.
Must be too bad timing for that beautiful game to be in your life, but can guarantee the next coming client is no joke. In fact, it makes all clients so far question why they were'nt so well thought out. Holla your buddies, it's sure that any "socialmedia influncers" aren't capable of doing that
Growth of all this is up to us players you know, like it or not.

Hexas killed my interest of playing for money 🤣 Maybe freerolls get me motivated...

But overall i was just being bit cheeky as if there is even slightest buy in, many ain't interested. But freeroll mentioned somewhere and servers almost crushed :D

Ye but most freerolls, especially those on unibet for small UO tickets are lot more boring, it's played more silly & chances are close to none u will eventually reach the money in a live event with an 1€ ticket u won lol.. Me I also tend to play more serious & better if u can win a lot more...
  • Like 2

Lol ❤️♥️❤️, less than 1hr before start we were only with 2 registered so I cancelled mine since I assumed it would not go on again, registered to a regular 50€ tourney instead.. Eventually the tournament still went on I see with the required 7 players, damn :/ why do people wait so long to register though...