Player feedback

DavidP_Unibet

Hi all,

The Poker Team at Unibet is getting together this week to discuss future additions to the client and the general road ahead over the next 12 months. As such, we'd love to get some feedback from the community so that we know what YOU would like to see added or changed when it comes to Unibet Poker.

I realise this could get messy so please try to be as succinct as possible! Please no bug reports in this thread, rather feedback or suggestions for changes to the client, promotions, gametypes, loyalty system or changes to the way we use platforms such as Twitch, etc. For the longer term we are going to look at the best ways to collect player feedback in real-time (or as close to that as possible).

Thanks in advance!

David

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• Allow users to pick background for replayer. I personally hate the new background and would like the old clean black table back so having a few options to pick from would be nice. If it's been changed because the black table is now available as a normal background then a dark red or blue or grey version would be fine so it's distinguishable from normal playing tables.
  • An online hand replayer. People are always looking for ways to discuss hands and it's made very difficult to do on Unibet. The hand history page is not big enough that you can get an entire hand on one screenshot so that slows down that process and obviously there are no exportable histories to use. Having something like the Boom player on Stars would be great for this kind of thing and would also mean players could get feedback from streaming ambassadors on hands mid stream. Another idea would be to have the option to create an animated gif or video of x numbers of hands a day that were exportable so they could be used on forums and social media. 
  • The MTT lobby. I know it's nice to be different sometimes but I think there is a reason nearly every other poker client follows the same layout for their MTT lobby. Having information about a specific MTT pop up underneath the MTT name created a situation where if you click one near the bottom of the window you can't actually register it without having to scroll down. It's minor but it's a constant pain. I think a move to the information being on the right in a box and the columns being thinner just makes more sense. There is so much wasted space just now that an info box could fit in without losing any information. I'd also like to see colour or font styling used to break up the wall of text and distinguish between sats/dailies/specials etc. It doesn't need to be a rainbow, just a few colours to make picking things out a little easier.

Most of the other requests are in the ideas exchange I think regarding additions to the client. I'd like to see the MTT thread resurrected on 2+2 or one started here with regards to ongoing schedule changes/ideas and possibly before changes are made so players could give feedback on it. Hiding special/promo tourneys from it would be fine, it's more about the day to day schedule.

Can't think of anything else for just now :) 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

• 5-Card Omaha as a new gametype (really exciting game that is quite popular at the sites that offer it (PS and Winamax, see pokerscout.com for traffic information)
  • introduce a promotion "discount of the month" and offer a particular Bonus Shop item for a reduced price each month (e.g. to boost traffic of particular gametype, get players to try a new game)
  • improve the web client in a way that you can open tables in separate windows for better multitabling
  • increase general ticket duration in order to decrease the workload of the customer service reps and the guys in charge of the community 

Thanks for the replies, I'll also be gathering some stuff from the ideas exchange.

A lot of what was mentioned is already in mind but there's no such thing as a bad idea. Increasing ticket duration might be the only tricky one (because of how bonus costs are calculated here) but it's something we can explore.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

MTT schedule/lobby needs some work.

Perhaps SNG's could be switched to 6 players?  The structure is quite reasonable as the skill-speed ratio pleases both player types.  I'd do away with the hand challenges and revert back to straight points.  Because the blind levels are going up the game or players are eliminated early the dynamics of a SNG are very fluid compared to cash games.  Players have enough to think about and trying to play a suited connector for example may or may not be a good play depending on how many are left and who has the chips.  Also when blinds increase it should state "level 4,  50-100" or whatever it is.  If it already does this than that just highlights my point that players have a tough time paying attention to it as I haven't noticed.  The stress of a SNG is much higher than a cash table.

The UO 50euro/250euro structures are absolutely perfect and shouldn't be changed with the current participation level.

I wouldn't even think about adding any new gametypes atm.  Perhaps in January 2018 it could be considered.

Rake and rakeback levels for all gametypes should be constantly monitored.

tbh, I'd increase rake at 4nl to 2%.  The rounding up of rake at 25NL-50NL puts rake closer to 6% than the advertised 5/5.5%. 

I'd put the Double Trouble/Super DT to Saturday for maximum participation. (or add one on Saturday.)

Probably personal preference but I'd like to see tourney schedules better spread by stake. The €4 bullet is a nice addition at 8pm but there's not really anything in the €10 bracket between 7.30 and 9pm. This may be deliberate but if not then a bit of tweaking would be nice. Perhaps some later turbo tournies after 10pm too. No need to offer a guarantee, just run them if 3+ players reg.

I'd also like to see more live satties available. The DSO would be great if/when it's added on a permanent basis but events like the Belgian Open would be good to have access to as well, though I appreciate that this may often be restricted by national licensing conditions.

Finally, cake for everybody.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

+1 to the DSO sats, everyone seemed to love them.

• Some sort of organised activity for a Sunday at UK tour stops. Nothing major, maybe just a lunch meetup, pool tournament.. any kind of community thing to keep people entertained during the day if they didn't make day 2. With the community growing it would be good to get first timers involved as well as getting the regs together for some fun stuff. It's always good putting faces to usernames. Even "Hi. My name is" badges with community aliases. Creates a situation where people that don't know about the community will ask why you're wearing a badge. it's free advertising :)

- Ability to buy packages to live tournaments with bonus points.

- Ability to buy a Unibet chipset and cards with bonus points.

- As MoreTBC said above: a way to share a hand online. This could also be very good for brand visibility, if people start sharing Unibet branded hand replays on social media.

- The ability to break up a sattelite ticket in the client (for example to convert a €25 UK Tour ticket into 6x€4 and 1x€1). And the ability to sell any non-sattelite related tickets for bonus points, so you can basically convert tickets yourself. Next to this you could foresee special unexchangable ticket types for each gametype for cases where tickets are handed out to stimulate specifically that game and you don't want people to convert.

- The ability to link a Unibet account to a twitch account, very useful for stream exclusive tournaments and giveaways.

- Table merging for cashgames once it gets below 4 handed.

- A personalized volume, stakes or challenge points mission: based on your volume or stake or total challenge points of the previous quarter, you get a special bonus if you reach the next milestone the next quarter. For example, if I had 60k challenge points in the previous quarter, I get an extra bonus if I reach 70k in the next quarter. Or if I played x amount of cashgame hands in the previous quarter, I get an extra bonus if I play 10% more hands in the next quarter.

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I feel I just want to get a ton of action in really fast and it's unfortunate that I have to go to the Pokerstars Zoom tables to get some (=I want me some of that speed poker, my good sir).

@DavidP_Unibet

I want to focus my suggestions on the MTT-schedule:

1. Add more step-it-ups
  2. Add more qualifiers for the Saturday Stack
  3. Add a UO online series

1) I think step-it-ups are criminally overlooked here. Currently there are two of those in the schedule, one for 2 Euro and another one for 4 Euro (let's disregard the 10 cent ones here). Both of them start before 8 PM CET. Why not add more of those and/or with buy-ins of 10, 25 or 50 Euro? What about adding a high buy-in step-it-up to the Sunday schedule with the chance to qualify during the week?

These tourneys are unique and fun to play, why not give it a shot?

2) The Saturday Stack needs more satellites, similar to the Sunday Entitled series. The only thing that keeps me from playing for a Saturday Stack ticket is the fact that there are not enough qualifiers available. Something like three daily 25s/10s/5s each would already be enough.

3) What about adding a UO online series once or twice a year during the time when there's no UO live event? Have different events daily over the course of 1 or 2 weeks with higher prize money than usual and run satellites throughout the year. Give that series a fancy name and promote the heck out of it. The competition does that as well, so you could add a special Unibet touch to it, e.g. by giving out special avatars/backgrounds for winners or people reaching the money in those tournaments.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I understand it might be too big of a change to do here, but been missing one feature for all this time.
Hotkeys/speedkeys. (You all know from where the idea is copy-pasted :laugh:)
Edit. Actually gonna put this on idea exchange -section, cos don't want it to vanish under all the good feedbacks.

You should do SNG promotions sometimes, the games are pretty much dead during the day.

I think the challange system for SNGs should be changed, some of them(especially the majors) are very hard to complete if you want to play optimally at the same time. If you play well, and your main focus isn't completing the challenges, then you will get much less point then in the old 100 points/1€ rake paid system imo. I might be wrong, but for me it definitely feels like this 😃

@DaVitsche wrote:

@StartlingGrope wrote:

One more thing. Being able to have balance shown as £ rather than € would be rather lovely.

In before "I lost £3 overnight on my account, where did it go?"

If your account is set up in £ then that value will not change day to day if you don't play, only the € conversion affects your poker balance so it wouldn't actually be a bad idea to show both £ and €. Might stop the periodic post on here where someone thinks they've been short changed too.

A shop that I can exchange bonus points in. Unibet branded clothes/items/unibet Ferrari or convert points to buyin to live events.

I think the issue with this is shipping costs and various tax issues for players receiving goods from other countries. Buy-ins for live events sounds good though.

Would be great to see something new on sng side. New fast game type like 4 or 6 seats double or nothing with 1k starting stack, blind levels 15/30, 20/40 etc. Also I agree, there big problem with these challenges, 2 levels is not enough.

@Chesas wrote:

Would be great to see something new on sng side. New fast game type like 4 or 6 seats double or nothing with 1k starting stack, blind levels 15/30, 20/40 etc. Also I agree, there big problem with these challenges, 2 levels is not enough.

You have problems with those don's .the sng section is good as it is but needs to be changed the challenge system because is a totaly crap as it is and add some promotions for this type of game. But no other sng game to be add .the games will be dead with other types

Alibaba and the 40 thieves....pure sick what is happening on unibet. This is to much ...i dont have any words ...in few minutes those guys made 200 euroScreenshot_20170705-043924.thumb.png.332756a397a112e35095614bf89e5b47.png

Please act with this as soon as possible. Dismiss all thw promotion team or whoever had the ideea with no deposit bonus.put money back  to the people who lost against those gangs.personally i nver received anything

A button which shows if an ambassador is streaming/inplemented stream watching option (for example at the banners place).

A railing opportunity of the Unibet ambassadors.

Unlimited monthly missions opportunity (if you finished you can start it again).

Eligible rewards. if the reward is 200 points you can choose a €2 SNG/MTT/Banzai ticket instead of the points. I know there is a bonus shop, but the illusion is important.

More sng challenges (not for the first two rounds only).

Add  a special endurance challenge reward for those who finish all the missions for a year.

Bars with Double Trouble/Super Double Trouble standings.

Bars with the personalised challenge standings. If I want to accumulate x points in a month I could see the standing how much points I need per day and how many left. Do I need an overwork or I'm better than expected.

Add Friends opportunity so they can invite you to join to the overlayed tournament:haha: or you can support them at the final table.

Add an "I don't know what to play" options in where customer type an amount and the system randomly register him to the next available tournament/sng or put him to the cash game table.

Add a stop loss function what means after losing 50% of the br or 10 buyins you can't open new tables (only the running ones) for and hour.

If there is a rebuy tourney add the I want to distribute my rebuy option which means player can chose after which outcome he will add extra chips to play within the rebuy period (for example after 3 rounds, after losing 50% of the chips, after losing with KK, afterhaving more than 2 same avatars at his table et cetera).

Add duels or mini leagues options in where a friends can challenge each others for example who can win more in a 5 sng streak or within an hour at cash game tables. You can add the pentathlon challenge to in where a winner need to win 3 of the 2 challenges (Banzai, MTT, SNG, cash-Omaha/Holdem) to get opponents money. A team play (maximum team members 5) with cumulated result and a Marathon (win more sng's or finish ITM than your opponent in a row) would be also fun.

@comanimal wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I feel I just want to get a ton of action in really fast and it's unfortunate that I have to go to the Pokerstars Zoom tables to get some (=I want me some of that speed poker, my good sir).

Yes, this one seems legit, i'd like some zoom, snap, rush, etc.

Change the challange points, i think now its very hard to make any points. before used to make some decent points from rake  but now hardly i'm making 1000,its hard to play and make points

Archived