Play 300 hands

PohkaPohka

Hi, couple of days ago i got a $4NL ticket from a freeroll tournament. 

I could only play cashgame with it. And i heard that you have to play 300 hands in order for the money to transfer into the normal "cash" account. How do you even Keep track on the amount of hands youve played. Can i ask staff, and they'll tell? 

Hi,

when I won such type of ticket i usually check progress under flops seen today. If you play other cash games then when you finish your session the played hands counter will be automatically updated under cash game section clicking on the ticket. Maybe mods know a better ways how to check progession.

• Like 1

@PohkaPohka wrote:

Hi, couple of days ago i got a $4NL ticket from a freeroll tournament. 

I could only play cashgame with it. And i heard that you have to play 300 hands in order for the money to transfer into the normal "cash" account. How do you even Keep track on the amount of hands youve played. Can i ask staff, and they'll tell? 

You need to see 300 Flops to clear the ticket, you can see how many flops you have by clicking on the ticket.

Best strategy is to join the tables with $2.01 and if you lose it the remaining $1.99 gets added into your account as cash and if you win, oh well you keep playing, preferably opening more tables to clear it faster.

• Like 1

Hi @PohkaPohka, welcome to the Community :). 
Both alternatives suggested by our users here work and we can indeed double check in the backend for you whenever you have a question or lost track of the flops seen. 

/Ray

Former Community Moderator