Penalty Hero

Joco

So what are the exact chances of scoring in the first round on Penalty Hero because surely it's not 5/6=83.33%.

I scored 1 out of 4 games I have played so far. And that 1 was on the first try which seemingly happened similarly to others.

Wahhhoooo!!! Just nailed the silver penos for a cool 200.:cash: Good timing as I had been down some cash. Couple more peno wins and I will be out of tilt🤣 Nice one promo guys. Just keep trying with the tokens people I never thought  would win. Even on the final kick I thought no way will this one go in.791640121_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.1bae42f50968bacec1101af076e61bce.png

Would be nice to actually create promotion so that it would have decent chance of giving some value at least. Personally I would say this one has been quite a joke. 

Main price possibility is around 0.15% and I dont think those freeroll tickets are going to has much EV value either. So what most will get from this is some freeroll tickets that will give little to no value. Few more attempts to hit that very unlikely main win or cash game ticket (~1% probability) with 2 or 3 goals. Not sure if ticket is possible to convert. But personally I dont even see too much point in rewarding any cash game tickets. Why not giving points to store which can then be used on whatever user wants? Yeah might be bit more expensive but would at least make it bit more sensible. 

But yeah overall this promotion seems more like waste of time.

• 1 month later...

Archived