Overwin the Easter Promotion

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it seems that again someone is paid for nothing, write something and I'm done, service ..., someone check these, postings, or even we are fools in this community, Yes I think, that the best was excluded from this team.😠

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

The worst Easter promotion, since there is this community, shame !!!!!!!!!!!!😠

after the appearance and late it was also a fiasco, this community is increasingly poorly managed.

• Like 1

Sorry for the troubles @SCOBY, though I don't believe this was a promotion exclusive to community members.
There were problems with the registration for the events and Leo gave a compensation for everyone involved as mentioned in his post a few above(we'll do something as well for the members who wrote here and were affected by it as well). 
It's never good when there are technical difficulties on a promotion and I understand the disappointment, so to try and make up for the people affected here in the thread will get a community ticket for the Community Poker league, I hope it helps.

/Jeppe

• Like 4
Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

Sorry for the troubles @SCOBY, though I don't believe this was a promotion exclusive to community members.

There were problems with the registration for the events and Leo gave a compensation for everyone involved as mentioned in his post a few above(we'll do something as well for the members who wrote here and were affected by it as well). 

It's never good when there are technical difficulties on a promotion and I understand the disappointment, so to try and make up for the people affected here in the thread will get a community ticket for the Community Poker league, I hope it helps.

/Jeppe

I hope it is true and not a technical problem again !!!🆒

@SCOBY wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

/Jeppe

I hope it is true and not a technical problem again !!!🆒

of course I did not receive anything, it seems that it is a technical problem not a false lie 🤣