Overkill...

BlueDeer

Unibet, your platform is on a downward spiral.. Stop promoting so much with these ticket converters.. they suck ! too many amateurs who don't know what they doing just slamming all-in again and again and again, praying for luck. The poker quality has become so ❤️♥️❤️, coz you rushing to many amateurs into higher stakes with these convertion tickets. If beginners want to play higher stakes they must earn it through nano tournaments.. stop pushing them on your platform, doesn't matter how much traction you get, it will be your downfall when its overrun with idiots thinking its pure luck just ❤️♥️❤️ everything up all the time

We discuss this all the time @BlueDeer the gamblers want their fix and Unibet gives it them, lower, faster and shallower. Newcomers and gamblers will always frustrate the more serious player, but there are higher, deeper slower events for those so everyone should be happier.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@wwaanneess wrote:

So tell me, how do amateurs convert tickets to high stakes, quite interesting ...

@wwaanneess It's fairly obvious that if a tourney consists of 15 bad players and 3 tickets for winners, then 3 bad players get through. If a tourney has 12 bad players and 3 good ones then the good ones don't neccessarily win that one, but over the long run should get more tx than the bad ones. @unibetslowplay is perfectly correct but many players don't realise they want poor players on their table, in the long run they, the better ones,:geek: will win. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@wwaanneess wrote:

So tell me, how do amateurs convert tickets to high stakes, quite interesting ...

@wwaanneess It's fairly obvious that if a tourney consists of 15 bad players and 3 tickets for winners, then 3 bad players get through. If a tourney has 12 bad players and 3 good ones then the good ones don't neccessarily win that one, but over the long run should get more tx than the bad ones. @unibetslowplay is perfectly correct but many players don't realise they want poor players on their table, in the long run they, the better ones,:geek: will win. 

I am for sure guilty of not realicing this seemingly obvious fact until a while ago and I think the thoughts comes from not really knowing how to adjust to pick up chips and avoid getting short when there is a lot of players without icm understanding. I think thats why I felt like that anyway, but when hit with the logic it ofc makes perfect sence that we want the fish in the game !

Thanks for the reply, yea your right fishy players are good to have in deep stacks, its just very fustrating if they aren't deep enough and 1 or 2 calls ruins your stack.. thanks for the feedback though, i guess i should be more patient.. although this morning i raised the bet pre-flop, villian goes all-in-1 ( we both at 5× our starting stacks ) I call because I have seen him bluff enough times pre-flop and fish for cards..

I had pocket Q's and he had J-5 off suit.. He hits 3 of a kind J's...

Luck is a part of poker, i get that.. but this is happening everyday coz the ratio of bad to good players is way off...

Any advice bro ?? Would appreciate it

@BlueDeer This happen to me a lot of time I stopped playing at unibet but some one advised me not to go ALL-IN pre-flop until and unless You are the Chip leader at the table and have 3 times the stack from other players on the table, It worked out for me and I most of the time make a Hero fold and finish in money. Try this out I hope you will do good, Be careful of the fish for first 8 levels.

Archived