Omaha Banzai

Lollero

I would like to see Omaha banzai tables offered.

I think 20 bb buy in would suit PLO better than 10 bb. With 20 bb it leaves a bit more room to play the flop and possibly the turn and reduces variance slightly. (obv after players double up things change even more)

Also because Unibet doesn't offer cap games banzai is the closest thing to cap games now. It's different than cap but it resembles it somewhat.

Any other players out there that want to see this happen? :)

I can imagine the combined game. Because there is only few banzai cash tables running what if they swich to Omaha after 5 or 6 rounds and then back to Holdem. Or there will be a button and if 60% of players agreed the game switch to Holdem or to Omaha.

@psrquack wrote:

I can imagine the combined game. Because there is only few banzai cash tables running what if they swich to Omaha after 5 or 6 rounds and then back to Holdem. Or there will be a button and if 60% of players agreed the game switch to Holdem or to Omaha.

Yeah there isn't much action but there is usually always about 2 tables running at each level. I think your suggestion is good if after introducing the PLO games there isn't much action, then a mixed game is a good idea. :)

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

I don't think there's enough liquidity to do this yet.  A mixed game would be pretty fun though.

Is the software capable of doing mixed PLO/NLHE just now? Would make a great MTT

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived