Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@GamesDean wrote:

Well, personally, I couldn’t care less about other people’s nicknames (that’s why I never report anything in this thread). But I understand why some players – especially women in this case – might find this alias unnecessarily offensive.

@GamesDean

Now that's some master level grandstanding on your part...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@WuDu wrote:

@GamesDean wrote:

Well, personally, I couldn’t care less about other people’s nicknames (that’s why I never report anything in this thread). But I understand why some players – especially women in this case – might find this alias unnecessarily offensive.

@GamesDean

I don’t understand your point. It’s uncontroversial that someone found the alias offensive – that’s why it was posted in this thread. Unibet takes a clear stance to remove offensive usernames. What harm is done if they follow through with their stance and remove offensive nicknames?

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@GamesDean wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@GamesDean wrote:

@GamesDean

I don’t understand your point. It’s uncontroversial that someone found the alias offensive – that’s why it was posted in this thread. Unibet takes a clear stance to remove offensive usernames. What harm is done if they follow through with their stance and remove offensive nicknames?

You explictly stated that women might find this alias offensive, despite not one woman complaining, potentially implying that a) those aliases are worse than the regular "offensive" ones and b) the women playing at Unibet need a strong man to do the complaining for them. That's grandstanding...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@WuDu wrote:

@GamesDean wrote:

You explictly stated that women might find this alias offensive, despite not one woman complaining, potentially implying that a) those aliases are worse than the regular "offensive" ones and b) the women playing at Unibet need a strong man to do the complaining for them. That's grandstanding...

Said alias literally has the letters c, n and t in it. I’m sure you can connect the dots why I think women might be more likely to feel offended by it. Also – when and where did I stated explicitly that I’m a strong man? I might be a woman. Spoiler: I’m not. Actually, I’m a weak man – if we talk about strength in a physical sense, that is. Btw, I never implied a), I just reacted to your snowflakes post because I genuinely couldn’t understand why you could be offended by the decision to ban said username.

Not everyone who doesn’t agree with you, is a SJW. Sometimes, people just don’t agree with you. Wink

comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

It is astonishing to me how does Wudu reach to the conclusion that GamesDean is implying that "the women playing at Unibet need a strong man to do the complaining for them"  simply by saying that "some players – especially women in this case – might find this alias unnecessarily offensive".  How does A become B? I don't see it. You are overreaching just to make an argument you wanted to make anyway. 

Are you a troll for real, Wudu?

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

uop.png

God Emperor Trump

@WuDu, I believe the Alias was already removed from the player's account Smile Cheers for the report.
Eye.gif

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

does not bother me such puberty jokes,but for this ones it should not be a place here!

They should be banned for 2-3 days not just block alias use!

alias.png

*few minutes ago,in 2€ flip to supernova tournament

@Jeppe-Unibet@Ray-Unibet@Leo-Unibet

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY wrote:

does not bother me such puberty jokes,but for this ones it should not be a place here!

They should be banned for 2-3 days not just block alias use!

alias.png

*few minutes ago,in 2€ flip to supernova tournament

@Jeppe-Unibet@Ray-Unibet@Leo-Unibet

Roflrtc2

God Emperor Trump