Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

XY you beatiful troll, can we sniff some butts someday?

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
I must have banned the alias after you took the screenshot @XY because the player is the same like the one reported by @TTABKATA and it's not on the account anymore.
Let me know if you see it around as it seems our friend here is somewhat crafty with it, he used i instead if an L to avoid detection Smile

@Ray-Unibet I was playing a Omaha-freeroll now and there was a player with the name "zuck-my-HeartHeartsHeart".. Not nice to see such a username!

0 Likes

Hi @steppek77, Due to the censorship of the word I can't see the last part from the little hearts and I tried some common permutations that would fit in there but didn't get any hits to it Smile Can you please send me a PM with the full alias, maybe space the letters of the last word so it doesn't censor again and I'll be sure to ban the offensive alias. Thanks for letting me know.

/Ray

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Hi @steppek77, Due to the censorship of the word I can't see the last part from the little hearts and I tried some common permutations that would fit in there but didn't get any hits to it Smile Can you please send me a PM with the full alias, maybe space the letters of the last word so it doesn't censor again and I'll be sure to ban the offensive alias. Thanks for letting me know.

/Ray

I played against those player too but after he got my chips I found the alias correct.Smile Btw k-o-k or so is the missing part.

Thanks for the update @psrquack I can't seem to find it like this either. If possible, next time it is encountered take a screenshot, that way I might be able to find the player in question.
The banner translation is fixed by the way, you just need to log in and out, thanks for reporting it Smile
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ray-Unibet

Can`t find where I can send PM to you. No PM when I click on your profile. Wierd. But the last word in the name was "ko_k". 

0 Likes
Hotzonicu Rank 10
Rank 10

Someone is lacking brain cells again Disappointed @Ray-Unibet 

0 Likes

Hi @Hotzonicu, nagger is not really offensive as it's not a slur but an actual word. I get that it's close to a racial insult but it's just not enough to be banned. This one is kind of in a gray area unfortunately.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/nagger

/Ray

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@Hotzonicu  it seems you missed one of the best South Park episodes Laugh

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Hmm, what if the game is so slow that before next hand someone manages to smoke two HeartHeartsHearts in one hand, or gets HeartHeartsHeartged because of the length of the UOS nano tournament? WonderSmirkPeace

Edit. Nothing has ever been here
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/xxx      (xxx=f.a.g)

Edit2. Alright, gonna edit that coz world is too flammable already Smirk

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes