Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hotzonicu Rank 10
Rank 10

s4y54e5ysey5.PNG  Should we give him a red card for nasty username and for abusing the timebank system ?

I really wonder does unibet tell them something or just delete the aliases and let them keep being manchields , no warnings , nothing?? 

comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14
I played in the same table with him as well and can confirm the abuse. First he played normal IIRC, after add-on timebank fold every second hand.
0 Likes
Cheers for the report @Hotzonicu, Smile The alias is deleted. We don't necessarily send a warning message after a first offense, but I have messaged people when noticing that they created offensive aliases after I deleted one. We're looking into the timebank abuse as well as @Stubbe-Unibet mentioned https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Ridiculous-Stalling-in-UOS/m-p/240505#M40040
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

strawberry on the right...

name1.PNG

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Murray74 Rank 8
Rank 8

yes i would defo say this is same person he is obviously trying to offend people coming up with aliases like that

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet i met this guy Wonder  gowno [PL]  = sh.1t.

govno.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13

I just saw him get knocked out Smile

GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@pinki wrote:

@Ray-Unibet i met this guy Wonder  gowno [PL]  = sh.1t.

govno.png

@pinki  In Bulgarian it's the same, in Russian too and probably in most slavic languages.

It's a shame that there are so many usernames by which not everyone could take offense Laugh

Dr_Yevskij Rank 10
Rank 10

Not that I care all that much about whatever username anyone has, but this ultra aggressive superdonkey is running so crazy well that I feel I have to squeeze his balls anyway I can. His super ridiculous (what else to expect from a dork?) nick is DikInDAAss

0 Likes