Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PretzelMonies Rank 9
Rank 9

Maybe someone could have a word with the guy at the top, I think his 'Make America Great Again' hat is too tight.

Capture.PNG

211 REPLIES 211
Hi @PretzelMonies, I have deleted the alias now, indeed it is offensive and something that is not accepted within Unibet Poker. Thank you for attracting our attention to it.

/Ray
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Occasionaly when I try to post a message pops up telling me no cos theres an offensive word or somesuch that honestly I'm not aware of, so couldn't that software be used to guard against offensive aliases. I know some smart alecs try to get round this with fancy spellings, but I'm intersted to know. Keep your eyes peeled anyway folks. Honestly it's not really clever like they may think.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

I think same user again,spottet him in the raffle to

1111.png

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Boby wrote:

I think same user again,spottet him in the raffle to

1111.png

hqdefault

It's one of the best episodes. Keeping the aliases out of the gutter is one thing, however there's no need to go on a freaking witch hunt now...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump

@WuDu@Boby.
I can confirm that it's not the same player trying to be smart. I can't say I agree or disagree with @WuDu on this one, but the avatar paired with the alias is indeed intuitive, no arguing about that, but at the same time like mentioned by WuDu and proven by one of the most famous episodes in South Park, misinterpretation can be the case here as well Happyshy. Depends how you look at it, not defending and please don't take it as a challenge Pointing 1
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/nagger

/Ray

unibetslowplay Rank 9
Rank 9

Madame,

It woudl not surprise me in the least if that user was you just so you could use the opportunity to virtue-signal while you demonstrate your intolerance and bigotry for all normal people to see.  Off to your safe-space, cry-bully racist.

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@unibetslowplayhe would have chosen wittier alias Laugh

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 12
Rank 12

@unibetslowplay So difficult to tell if your reaction is real or taking the proverbial. 

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

h1tler.jpg

Geek

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist