Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

@_YoKai_ wrote:

image.png.549c381d5b86a1235513049764f5709c.png

Sry, but this is worse than Hytler.

@_YoKai_  of course, the alias is very bad. But for the future stop writing such things because i will start tech you or give me number to your history teacher and apparently you have major lacks in the mechanisms of action at that time.  Soon you will start writing that Hitler and Goebels or someone else were nice guys because they were sitting in headquarters and their legs never touched the area where the German concentration camp was.  

you must be carefull with words ...

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki  is right! But, but, but he was a vegetarian and loved his dog Blondie, that has to count for something...:atisfied:

This "OMG, person xy is literally Hitler" or "OMG, person xy is worse than Hitler" is a sign of lacking intellect.

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu   if you start thinking about it, it's a lot worse than using that alias.  That's why 'worse' caught my attention in 0.001s😏

Leveling who stood higher on the scale of cruelty or ruthlessness is a very bad symptom, especially within the same extermination system. I will not even go into the chain of command and Mengele's position in it. He was directly subordinate to the camp commander and reported the results of his research to fellow 'professors in Munich'. 

@Argevolen don't laugh🤣 I will ask @Stubbe-Unibet  to check the results for this guy: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera 

I wonder how many results there will be :Wonder:

@WuDu  2010 and we have such things :Waterfall:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Ukraine

@pinki wrote:

@Argevolen don't laugh🤣 I will ask @Stubbe-Unibet  to check the results for this guy: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera 

I wonder how many results there will be :Wonder:

@WuDu  2010 and we have such things :Waterfall:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Ukraine

This is not a laugh....

Eva is very surprised what @WuDu  did not include her in the list.

I am not a supporter of S.Bandera. 🤣  But you must check the results....This is a very useful actuvity:Thumbsup:

• Like 1

@Argevolen wrote:

Eva is very surprised what @WuDu  did not include her in the list.

I am not a supporter of S.Bandera. 🤣  But you must check the results....This is a very useful actuvity👍

What did Eva Braun do wrong? She was a golddigger basically chilling on the Berghof all the time...❤️

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Argevolen wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

What did Eva Braun do wrong? She was a golddigger basically chilling on the Berghof all the time...❤️

OMG.... This is a joke!  You mentioned all of Adolfs affections, but you forgot about Eve. She came to the forum and expressed her surprise

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however Blondie>>>>>>>Eva. :laugh:

@pinkie I guess you misunderstood my short message. Wasnt comparing Adolf Hitler to Joseph Mengele and saying which one was "worse" - first of all it would be stupid. By "WORSE" I meant qz it doesnt raise awareness due to lack of historical knowladge amongst people - everybody knows name Hitler, probably 5% heard name Mengele and can say who he was and what he did. So by worse, I meant more dangerous.

Thank you that you care about my historical education, but, as we say in Poland, "don't teach the father how to make children" ;). And as a Polish born I am especially sensitive on IIWW subject and hate when people confuse basic things. 

Regards

@_YoKai_ wrote:

everybody knows name Hitler, probably 5% heard name Mengele and can say who he was and what he did. So by worse, I meant more dangerous.

giphy

• Like 1

@_YoKai_ wrote:

@pinkie 

Thank you that you care about my historical education, but, as we say in Poland, "don't teach the father how to make children" ;). And as a Polish born I am especially sensitive on IIWW subject and hate when people confuse basic things. 

Regards

One Polish guy teaching another Polish guy about all the things that both now. And the funny thing is that 3rd Polish guy is commenting them now. 🤣

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@_YoKai_ wrote:

everybody knows name Hitler, probably 5% heard name Mengele and can say who he was and what he did. So by worse, I meant more dangerous.

giphy

He/she probly got point there... idk but i've been told that we have better and wider basic educatiion in Europe than other parts of world :Smirk: Like in USA they concentrate more on what has happened in their country and what have they done rather seeing big picture. For the god sake, half of them don't even know where Europe is :Rofl:

Not whole truth, just one example:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

He/she probly got point there... idk but i've been told that we have better and wider basic educatiion in Europe than other parts of world 😏 Like in USA they concentrate more on what has happened in their country and what have they done rather seeing big picture. For the god sake, half of them don't even know where Europe is 🤣

Not whole truth, just one example:

1054376200_.jpg.92ba4c1cbc89373efc16c5df48531a82.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hope you guys are alright 👍
Lots of bad sh1t going on nowadays, and it has got to be the worst era ever, when it comes to written freedom.
We must stay strong, we must let no-one to make waves to our perception of perfect, beautiful life, as we so much like to see it in our dreams and completely fictional life-view.
All whom dares to differ from that, shall fking taste the bitterness of eternal lake of mormon fire,and as the lord almighty is the whitness, let em' all sinners fking burn, burn burn!!

• Like 4

@Rushbie wrote:

Hope you guys are alright 👍

Lots of bad sh1t going on nowadays, and it has got to be the worst era ever, when it comes to written freedom.

We must stay strong, we must let no-one to make waves to our perception of perfect, beautiful life, as we so much like to see it in our dreams and completely fictional life-view.

All whom dares to differ from that, shall fking burn in eternal lake of mormon fire,and as the lord almighty is the whitness, let em' all sinners fking burn, burn burn!!

We are all right! Measure  the temperature buddy:teardrop:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...