Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

tenor

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You two are some true experts, that's for sure. Maybe, just maybe, "fan" is on the naughty word list????

tenor

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

@vixere 

I almost spilled my soy latte from all the PTSD you gave me by posting that clip! I'm offended!

• Like 1

@LoonieToonie wrote:

i would like this player banned from posting anything else on here. how can he complain about offensive words. or phrases then use the word RETARD in his statement just goes to show how crazy the left has become

I would ban loonietoonie. Who is (s)he telling that anyone is loonie? Even (s)heself? OFFENSIVE IMO

@RayL 

932600177_Screenshot(653).png.8001c5d4c2cabc5f4c08900a6c9fb004.png

The name's a bit off and the gameplay certainly was. Seven places paid, 24 left and timebanked every hand to the max, even on the FT. He managed to fold into 7th from 3rd out of 24, an impressive example of pointlessness.:sad:

(I got a €50 ticket 😃)

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@RayL 

1852928549_Screenshot(653).png.a7f2c5f507ebed5c414b304061c8236b.png

giphy

Hopefully you're OK @GR1ZZL3R  and the PTSD from this horrific incident didn't cause you to spill your soy latte all over your MacBook Pro! :Thumbsup:

• Like 3

giphy

Hopefully you're OK @GR1ZZL3R  and the PTSD from this horrific incident didn't cause you to spill your soy latte all over your MacBook Pro! :Thumbsup:

I'm fine @WuDu thankyou for your concern. It's so nice when members show consideration for others rather than trying to upset them, but rest assured that this incident is not horrific enough to bring on PTSD, I've never had a soy latte in my life, whatever that is, and my budget (certainly from poker) doesn't run to the heights of a MacBookPro. All is well in my own little world, as I hope it is in yours. :Smile:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png