Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

@Dr_Yevskij wrote:

Not that I care all that much about whatever username anyone has, but this ultra aggressive superdonkey is running so crazy well that I feel I have to squeeze his balls anyway I can. His super ridiculous (what else to expect from a dork?) nick is DikInDAAss

So it's not about the offensiveness of the alias, it's about how you feel about the outcomes of the hands you felt you should've won and now you feel bad about it?

Cool.

• Like 2

But now you just basically admitted, that you, the mighty you, are pretty damn exploitable in the fields huh?I mean, if you get so irritated about certain nicknames+outcome combo, you are the fish.
Edit. ok understand it sometimes is frustrating to battle with own ego after losses, but damn man 😃
😏

• Like 3

I admitted to nothing of that kind. Prob today was that I have a very tight deposit limit. Why? Well, one reason is to prevent myself from depositing big when on tilt. Dang, you just had me admit that I'm exploitable when running bad against ultradonkeys... Nice rolling, cheers!

• Like 1

Any fans of Seinfeld here? Remember this episode when Jerry wants to return a jacket "for spite"? And they wont accept that because he returns it for the wrong reason. I have reported this dude for having an offensive nick, and it seems that UB is ignoring it. Is it due to my reporting for the wrong reason?

• Like 3

@Dr_Yevskij wrote:

Any fans of Seinfeld here? Remember this episode when Jerry wants to return a jacket "for spite"? And they wont accept that because he returns it for the wrong reason. I have reported this dude for having an offensive nick, and it seems that UB is ignoring it. Is it due to my reporting for the wrong reason?

giphy

Actually, I had exactly the same thing in mind and you know how that episode ended, don't you?

#IstandwithDikInDAAssdik.PNG.891e69b710c306a7d18902bfbbabd896.PNG

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

loo.PNG.c81ae01219b1af050617da40dec55ab8.PNG

Ray, you have to act here! You cannot let this guy get away with raping the English language like that! This is giving me eye cancer...

#timesup #enoughisenough #neveragain

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

loo.PNG.293deee489d7a03c601eaa43d6bd7433.PNG

Ray, you have to act here! You cannot let this guy get away with raping the English language like that! This is giving me eye cancer...

*Sarcasm levels increase*

That's under the belt and unacceptable by our standards here @WuDu, thank you for reporting it! Banning the alias is not enough though, I've sent an attack drone his/her way, together with the wrath or RNGzus + 1000 years of bad luck in any card game with the help of my one eyed witch that I sublet a room to.

Thank you for reporting

#modoftheyear #rayforpresident #you'vebeenthunderstruck

• Like 5
Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

loo.PNG.600b5504ed89b4119e5d5ae277cf15d4.PNG

*Sarcasm levels increase*

That's under the belt and unacceptable by our standards here @WuDu, thank you for reporting it! Banning the alias is not enough though, I've sent an attack drone his/her way, together with the wrath or RNGzus + 1000 years of bad luck in any card game with the help of my one eyed witch that I sublet a room to.

Thank you for reporting

#modoftheyear #rayforpresident #you'vebeenthunderstruck

His/her?

Did you just assume that this player conforms to the outdated binary genders?  Shocking.  I expected more from you, Ray.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@cameleonul wrote:

Screenshot_1.png.11613c8055d2a364da4d74080e2f3ccb.png

What's your deal? He said please...

• Like 6