Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

• Like 5
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

One of those High Hand promotion winners that we get annoying on screen notifications about (i don't care that Johnny Fuzzballs just got 1500 points for making quads) yesterday was called something like FCCCKKUUUUUUUUU. I had to laugh that his nick was splashed over everyone's screen.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

snitch.PNG.662b77bf23538f27827be859920bba99.PNG

Basically sums up this whole topic!

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

Or sweatpussssy, that i find disgusting. I mean who likes smelly sweatty........cats :puking:

I agree. I have never understood why people likes the song smelly cat from Friends so much. or the rising star here: wetpusssy and her comrade wa_Gina_Wet. Those water pokémons earned too much attention I think.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Or sweatpussssy, that i find disgusting. I mean who likes smelly sweatty........cats :puking:

I agree. I have never understood why people likes the song smelly cat from Friends so much. or the rising star here: wetpusssy and her comrade wa_Gina_Wet. Those water pokémons earned too much attention I think.

And on the culinary side, i wonder some people's urge to eat ❤️♥️❤️ over chicken. Go figure that out :)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

And on the culinary side, i wonder some people's urge to eat ❤️♥️❤️ over chicken. Go figure that out :)

Exactly. You should find the right ❤️♥️❤️ when you are hungry. What if she wants to visit the Queen? Should you buy him a cheap ticket to London? Nonsense.

• Like 1

Great to see that Unibet has a daily issue with these annoying 1 hand disconnections for months now, yet makes sure to waste ressources on deleting "kissmyass"-type avatars! 👍 Good that you guys have your priorities straight...

Having said that:

nix.PNG.96f39ac59d1197dd1acb938c3e62e2b1.PNG

• Like 5

If I would have known any programming @WuDu, I'd be all over those errors, solving them like I credit poker tickets, thousands at a time 😛. But since my computer knowledge mostly stops at switching the PC on and handling our backends, I have to do my part in this process in another way. One of them being deleting "kissmyass" aliases. 😉.

• Like 2
Former Community Moderator

There has been more than a few psych studies that have determined that about 1/4 to 1/3 of the population has NO sense of humor. This thread is proving that it also applies to the population of poker players.

I would rather someone be "offensive" and amusing than boring. Enjoy freedom!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@unibetslowplay wrote:

There has been more than a few psych studies that have determined that about 1/4 to 1/3 of the population has NO sense of humor.

tw-oBcQI_400x400

• Like 2