Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Banned @kami, thank you for the report once again. I've reached out to the player as well.
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

420NEKRU is one too, shorten for n****r for finnish. Didn´t hurt my feelings but please @Ray-Unibet remove him soon so one opponent less in davitche freeroll Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@Dr_Yevskij wrote:

Let people have whatever nicks they choose. I find that some nicks are actually tells. There is this dude "Mmbajs". Tells me this is a young man on the nerdy side with a big head. And sure enough, he called my TT shove with TQ.

Could be worth clearifying that bajs means poop in swedish Wink

@triceraatopp, who are we to judge. It's up to interpretation I guess but isn't "Mmmmm..." the sound that somebody makes when they really enjoy something? Not realy offensive to be honest.

giphy.gif

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@triceraatopp, who are we to judge. It's up to interpretation I guess but isn't "Mmmmm..." the sound that somebody makes when they really enjoy something? Not realy offensive to be honest.

giphy.gif

Im with you @Ray-Unibet Rofl Just thought I was gonna provide a translation :P

0 Likes
I learn something every day here, and now I have another word under the belt that I can annoy my Swedish colleagues with. Thank you for the translation.
deanspleen09 Rank 14
Rank 14

@deanspleen09Laugh cheers for the report, but...maybe it's the guy/gal's actual name, wouldn't necesarily call it ofensive either..., am I being a bit too soft on these aliases? Also found a read about the name here, had a good laugh over it, especially with the "similar names".

/Ray

0 Likes
CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey i found the player "dieonhiv"

Unibet Poker_2019-03-03_08-58-29.png