cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gravedom Rank 10
Rank 10

therapist is also forbidden lul Very Happy

noun: therapist; plural noun: therapists

a person skilled in a particular kind of therapy.

Sabrinutza Rank 10
Rank 10

one little stutter boy ...

stutter boy.png

0 Likes
@Sabrinutza cheers for the report Smile It's debatable how offensive this one is, "bibich" although it might insinuate a female from the canine species, we are missing a "t" there's an extra "bi" there. We'll let this one slide.

/Ray
0 Likes
DaVitsche Rank 14
Rank 14

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
@Sabrinutzacheers for the report Smile It's debatable how offensive this one is, "bibich" although it might insinuate a female from the canine species, we are missing a "t" there's an extra "bi" there. We'll let this one slide.

/Ray

Bibich is something cute in French slang iirc, or something similar. Not sure how offensive. A lot of them are often lost in translation, but there are for sure some of them that are just trying to be edgy. This one is from yesterday's stream.

I would love Unibet to give them warnings, and when seen ignoring decency multiple times, take away the ability of these players to chose their aliases freely.

dede74a2ffb0ef5048b183ae405217fd.png

Highlighted
Thanks for the report on this one @DaVitsche, definitely a no go! The alias has been removed and I like the idea of a warning to be honest. I'll contact the local CS team and have them draft a warning e-mail. Not sure how we are going to penalize though if further abuse happens as taking away the possibility to take away aliases might involve development resources, work hours etc. I get where you are coming from though, thanks for the report and keep 'em coming Smile
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

LOL just LOL at the idea of penalizing players for the wrong alias. Rofl

If you don't want certain aliases to show up, you Unibet guys have to disallow them in the first place, plain and simple! Who knows what type of misspellings and blanks and names are going to trigger you SJWs next...???

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump

You just can't ban all connotations of an offensive or swear word @WuDu, it's just not that simple given the craftiness of some players. The word of origin is indeed banned, by us, Unibet guys though. We're not trying to segregate anybody but don't tell me that you don't see anything wrong with YouFaaagot and we could go on with more examples.

Sabrinutza Rank 10
Rank 10

a real "craftsman" ....

fist post.png

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

name.PNG

earth man @ the top 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

snitch.jpg

name.png

Rofl