Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Silver1 wrote:
What’s your point? That I did wrong in posting the name as offensive? I think that names like those (drug related) are offensive, at least that is my oppinion. Any way, peace out dude.

@WuDu Smile

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Silver1 wrote:
What’s your point? That I did wrong in posting the name as offensive? I think that names like those (drug related) are offensive, at least that is my oppinion. Any way, peace out dude.

My point is that, obviously, you don't understand what "offensive" means. There are a few guys here who have the very same problem, however you're taking it to the top!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

What about mine? Ozzy ate bat some years ago Wink

God bless you all!
Highlighted
@WuDu and @Silver1, let's try and stay courteous guys. There are these gray areas in which it's debatable if a username is offensive or not. I know that people get offended by different stuff, but this particular username doesn't look like something we would touch. What we usually react to are direct offenses to a person or something that can be considered as offensive without the shadow of a doubt or interpretation. Now as much as I would love to enumerate some of the cases that slipped through and this is one of them, I won't Smile for obvious reasons. Anyhow, cheers for reporting and keep them coming.

/Ray
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet  polish  offensivee usernames or with some curse are also counts ?;Wonder

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@WuDu dude, relax. It’s even Christmas timeSmile To be honest I am really not interested in getting involved in a internet HeartHeartsHeart storm with you. If my involvement in this thread bothers you that much I will do you the favor and not post any more in this thread. Your feedback is, in this case, so far from constructive so I can be without it.

@Ray-Unibet No problemsSmile I have misssd out on what is and is not a offensive username. Understand that there is a gray zone. It would be nice if the profile/alias registration took care of the identification of the “offensive usernames” and stoped those from being created.

Mackelito Rank 10
Rank 10

Here's something to think about Very Happy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ita4g_oDyns

Go for it!
0 Likes
SemiolisSB Rank 2
Rank 2

2kg kokaina 

its only offensive that he didnt share with us Smile 

Sabrinutza Rank 10
Rank 10

one "butt lover" and one "female lover"

49550353_336619960266751_1192953116656402432_n.png49561591_322378585037189_6736204536425218048_n.png

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Sabrinutza: what if the "butt lover's" real name is Annus? I know a person who has the same name. What if the "female lover" come from the Netherlands, she is female and the word means how? I'm searching the posivite things in people today.