Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

uop.thumb.png.8339a47fbe5edea88064035b206066ce.png

:atisfied:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@XY wrote:

does not bother me such puberty jokes,but for this ones it should not be a place here!

They should be banned for 2-3 days not just block alias use!

alias.png.438b80a2109998b657d12c1a1ef8435b.png

*few minutes ago,in 2€ flip to supernova tournament

@JeppeL@RayL@Leo-Unibet

🤣rtc2

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@SCOBY wrote:

20181123_071554.thumb.jpg.6d65e782a0b5f7f9a36d4557f96f0fac.jpg@SCOBY @PretzelMonies @WuDu @XY @TTABKATA

Thanks for helping out finding these players that has the bad tast to choose aliases that aren't the most appropriate.

We always try to make the environment as player friendly as possible, without anyone feeling offended.

Thanks for helping out whenever you see this in the client, ome of the aliases mentioned above are now banned

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Silver1 wrote:

#Scareface

2KGK.PNG.2468049a678bbc3a052dcbbe8ea6d3fb.PNG

Do you even know what "offensive" means? Funny/Clever aliases--------------------------------------> General-Poker/Amusing-clever-aliases

• Like 1