Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, what if the game is so slow that before next hand someone manages to smoke two ❤️♥️❤️s in one hand, or gets ❤️♥️❤️ged because of the length of the UOS nano tournament? :wonder:😏:peace:

Edit. Nothing has ever been here
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/xxx      (xxx=f.a.g)

Edit2. Alright, gonna edit that coz world is too flammable already 😏

I am applauding and cheering for "SITDOWNBITCH" in his clever battle to fight the thought police and its minions!

• Like 5
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 4 weeks later...

Not being funny but I think the username “Mr_Incest” playing on NL4 tonight is completely unacceptable. Do these people think they are amusing?

(unable to upload a screenshot as on my phone at the moment and the technology is beyond me)

• Like 1

What most of the bleeding heart crybaby snowflakes in this topic are not able to comprehend is that there's a huge difference between "I don't like this alias" and "OMG BAN IT I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE". I know, for you there's no difference, however your personal feelings have nothing to do with objective facts!

OMG an incest joke, OMG no gay avatars, OMG this guy is mean...🤣 I tell you, not long before the first clown shows up here and complains about racist avatars...

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Fine, so people may use any user name, however offensive it may be to anyone (and judging by you post racism is ok too)? Most people gladly moved on from the “it’s ok to be as offensive as you like cos hey, any free speech is good” sh1t decades ago. Believe it or not most people come here to play cards and would prefer to do so without having to cringe at some retard’s attempt at bad taste or offensive humour. I believe Unibet do have some rules preventing this and rely on the players to highlight issues, if it bothers you so much perhaps you can find a poker site that allows all manner of racism, homophobia, sexism etc (but I think you will struggle!)

• Like 1