Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

Occasionaly when I try to post a message pops up telling me no cos theres an offensive word or somesuch that honestly I'm not aware of, so couldn't that software be used to guard against offensive aliases. I know some smart alecs try to get round this with fancy spellings, but I'm intersted to know. Keep your eyes peeled anyway folks. Honestly it's not really clever like they may think.👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Boby wrote:

I think same user again,spottet him in the raffle to

1111.thumb.png.8a360f39ad1d2bd317a4a976a974f1c4.png

hqdefault

It's one of the best episodes. Keeping the aliases out of the gutter is one thing, however there's no need to go on a freaking witch hunt now...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu@Boby.
I can confirm that it's not the same player trying to be smart. I can't say I agree or disagree with @WuDu on this one, but the avatar paired with the alias is indeed intuitive, no arguing about that, but at the same time like mentioned by WuDu and proven by one of the most famous episodes in South Park, misinterpretation can be the case here as well :happyshy:. Depends how you look at it, not defending and please don't take it as a challenge :pointing1:
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/nagger

/Ray

• Like 3
Former Community Moderator

Little fun fact: Mao Zedong killed more people than Hitler and Stalin combined! Guess which aliases made the Unibet naughty list and which one did not...

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

Haven´t we seen Kim in poker too? But i guess it ain´t so bad cause he has wacked peeps in all social categories and all races. And few relatives too while at it. Real boy scout :D

As if the relatives where pure and innocent...Just watch Game of Thrones, that's how it goes.

Roose-Bolton-Ramsay

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

Little fun fact: Mao Zedong killed more people than Hitler and Stalin combined! Guess which aliases made the Unibet naughty list and which one did not...

@WuDuYou happen to be family with MeowZedong? Shiit,, that fam is unregistered and free! :laugh:

I must have banned the alias after you took the screenshot @XY because the player is the same like the one reported by @TTABKATA and it's not on the account anymore.

Let me know if you see it around as it seems our friend here is somewhat crafty with it, he used i instead if an L to avoid detection :)

@RayL wrote:

I must have banned the alias after you took the screenshot @XY because the player is the same like the one reported by @TTABKATA and it's not on the account anymore.

Let me know if you see it around as it seems our friend here is somewhat crafty with it, he used i instead if an L to avoid detection :)

@RayL I was playing a Omaha-freeroll now and there was a player with the name "zuck-my-❤️♥️❤️".. Not nice to see such a username!

Hi @steppek77, Due to the censorship of the word I can't see the last part from the little hearts and I tried some common permutations that would fit in there but didn't get any hits to it :) Can you please send me a PM with the full alias, maybe space the letters of the last word so it doesn't censor again and I'll be sure to ban the offensive alias. Thanks for letting me know.

/Ray

• Like 1

@RayL wrote:

Hi @steppek77, Due to the censorship of the word I can't see the last part from the little hearts and I tried some common permutations that would fit in there but didn't get any hits to it :) Can you please send me a PM with the full alias, maybe space the letters of the last word so it doesn't censor again and I'll be sure to ban the offensive alias. Thanks for letting me know.

/Ray

I played against those player too but after he got my chips I found the alias correct.😃 Btw k-o-k or so is the missing part.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update @psrquack I can't seem to find it like this either. If possible, next time it is encountered take a screenshot, that way I might be able to find the player in question.

The banner translation is fixed by the way, you just need to log in and out, thanks for reporting it :)

• Like 2