FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

Yeah, I played 10x HexaPro and no Spin. Happyshy

@Jeppe-Unibet@Ray-Unibet@Stubbe-Unibet@Patric-Unibet can you fix it? Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
The missing spins is being looked into already. Hope to have it solved soon Smile
Thanks for reporting!
Kamon Rank 12
Rank 12

x10 hexapro mission is a little bit too hard. I played 36 hexapro in the last 3 days, but I couldn't complete it.Wonder

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Damn, 36??? Im in process of accumulating tickets to try to hit one of those but it will never go to 36. Will get ten maybe , so its probably hopeless... I mean its like the hardest challenge ever, x5 would be enough, why go as high as x10 Wow

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Kamon Rank 12
Rank 12

Yes, but I'm very unlucky nowadays (also 0lucky with the king of flips bronze tokens). Maybe you have a better luck. Perhaps I will try to complete this mission later... after my 0lucky period closed.Smile

0 Likes
Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

I got lucky...hit the €10 game fourteenth time lucky 🙄

AdJag612 Rank 13
Rank 13

finished the complete mission on sunday 6/10 ..... 

Poker and Sports ! The ideal combination at Unibet
nikike99 Rank 7
Rank 7
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack  next month  need to make a multiplier X25 / and increase every month, then before the new year we will recognize the jackpot winner RoflLaughLaugh

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  next month  need to make a multiplier X25 / and increase every month, then before the new year we will recognize the jackpot winner RoflLaughLaugh

Wow, that would be awesome. Be a HexaPro Jackpot winner mission 1/B. Reward: 50 Bonus Points.Rofl