Rank 22

@mpif you're from Belgium, it might be the reason why you can't see it 😐

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
@psrquack, I'll try to lay my hands on the mission and post it ASAP. It's a national holiday today and the 9 to 5 guys are off, might only be able to post in the weekend.

Do you have any news about it @Ray-Unibet ?

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
@psrquack, I'll try to lay my hands on the mission and post it ASAP. It's a national holiday today and the 9 to 5 guys are off, might only be able to post in the weekend.

Maybe today @Ray-Unibet?

0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

Nah,probably tomorrow @psrquackWink

"For the prize we'll have to go with Free Spins,  they' won't have any turnover requirements and I'll have Ray add them tomorrow when he's back".

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@XY wrote:

Nah,probably tomorrow @psrquackWink

"For the prize we'll have to go with Free Spins,  they' won't have any turnover requirements and I'll have Ray add them tomorrow when he's back".

Tomorrow never dies.Thumbs Up

103-45685U

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Maybe today @Ray-Unibet?

This is the winning day @Ray-Unibet ?

0 Likes
Sorry about that @psrquack, completely slipped my mind, totally my bad. Weekend works a bit against me in terms of getting it today, but I'll do my best to get it tomorrow.

/Ray
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Sorry about that @psrquack, completely slipped my mind, totally my bad. Weekend works a bit against me in terms of getting it today, but I'll do my best to get it tomorrow.

/Ray

Np things like this happen.

0 Likes