October Poker Mission and Promotions 2019

RayL

@XY wrote:

I have a problem with last part (5)... Could you guys go through my poker history and confirm that I indeed doubled up my full stack (200bb),and that I won 2 hands,in a row,at showdown for a two consecutive days. @Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

We saw this kind of problem in some past missions. :annoyed:

Could you take a look @Stubbe-Unibet about it? Yesterday I played a little bit,and won a hand at showdown for 100%,but my counter is stucked on 1/3 for last 3-4 days. :annoyed:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

I have a problem with last part (5)... Could you guys go through my poker history and confirm that I indeed doubled up my full stack (200bb),and that I won 2 hands,in a row,at showdown for a two consecutive days. @Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

Could you take a look @Stubbe-Unibet about it? Yesterday I played a little bit,and won a hand at showdown for 100%,but my counter is stucked on 1/3 for last 3-4 days. :annoyed:

@XY 

Isn't the challenge to win at least 3 hands on a showdown on 3 separate days within a 7 day period instead of the consecutive days wins that you describe?

• Like 2

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

@XY you need to win atleast 3 hands in showdown in one day 😃

_20191021_101448.thumb.JPG.e0af170383e49213bc843e1e2c599a58.JPG

• Like 5

@XY 

For the double to 200 big blinds mission, I didn't go through all hands but I can see that you usually have between 2 and 5 EUR at the table, you need to reach at least 8 EUR in NL4 to complete this mission. My advise is to start with the maximum buyin of 4 EUR and not 2 EUR, as reaching 8 EUR+ will be much easier this way than when starting with 2 EUR.

• Like 1