RayL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Kamon wrote:

Today played 11 hexapro, all in all 47 hexapro in the last five days, but no multiplier x10...🤣

Maybe some extra prize after 50 unsuccesful attempt, @RayL ?🤣

50 unsuccesful attemps -> 1e HXPro tickiet please! 🤣

You are statistically 'above' average - just keep coming, you are still able to hit it until BR>0! @Kamon 

• Like 3

@Kamon wrote:

I can't believe it...  57 attempt without multiplier x10

0lucky but unfortunately I can believe it, someone , somewhere is going to get the long run without the multiplier (probably a few.) One of the reasons I no longer do the missions, it's usually me. :teardrop:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@RayL wrote:

Promotions:

Unibet Upen Slot for UO Paris:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-open-slot

Well, can someone ( @RayL@JeppeL@Stubbe-Unibet  ) shows up some figures (probability odds) of winning those rewards for UO slots ? At least what is the odds for winning "something" if it is at least 40% or so (statistically speaking I'm around 40% now) :Secret:

@MadAdo wrote:

@RayL wrote:

Promotions:

Unibet Upen Slot for UO Paris:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-open-slot

Well, can someone ( @RayL@JeppeL@Stubbe-Unibet  ) shows up some figures (probability odds) of winning those rewards for UO slots ? At least what is the odds for winning "something" if it is at least 40% or so (statistically speaking I'm around 40% now) :Secret:

Hi @MadAdo ,

these are the probablities:

ValueProba
€2,000 Unibet Open Package20000.001%
€100 Supernova Ticket1000.030%
€25 Cash Ticket250.45%
€10 Cash Ticket100.70%
100 Bonus Points15.00%
10 Bonus Points0.120.00%
Freeroll Ticket 22.50%

This means the chance to win something is slightly below 50%

• Like 2

@Merenitsu , I join your 0lucky club:waterfall:

57 hexapro without x10 multiplier

I had 40 bronze ticket in the king of flips promotion. I tried to win 4 in a row, and collect some 1€ MTT ticket. The chance to win 4 in a row is 6,25%. It means you probably win 1 out of 16. With 40 ticket I expected to win 2 or 3  1€ MTT ticket. Of course I won nothing. (Ok, almost nothing: I collected 10 poker bonus point in one of my last attempt, because I didn't want to close with zero 🤣)

Today I tried the UO slot. New day, new promotion, new chance. But the old story. I had 5 spins, but I won only one freeroll ticket. 

• Like 3

I am just curious,has anybody won a package via this promotions?or how many packs are per/promotion? Is it a  number like 1-2 per promotion or is it just based on luck?I think it's good rakeback for small grinders a few BP here and there,or cash tix, but I just imagine seeing on the screen ,you won a package , would like to hear a story of that :D