October DaVitsche StreamLeague (26/10), €400 UOS Leaderboard/Silly League (23/10)

DaVitsche

With the october StreamLeague sneaking up on us, I'm glad to announce that we'll have a bigger prizepool for the leaderboard! instead of the usual €250 we'll hand out €400 in UOS tickets to the top 17 players. More info below!

Apart from this, I'm also thrilled to tell you guys that we'll have another Silly League on Wednesday 23/10 on top of our usual StreamLeague on Saturday 26/10

Let's recap for those that might be new to these days:

On Wednesday we'll play the SillyLeague: 7 tournaments with the community, that are a little bit outside of the usual spectrum. We're talking PLO Bounties, Winner take alls, Septuples (top 7 people win same amount), Hyper Turbo Rebuys with huge addon, push/fold etc.

The exact tournaments will remain a surprise until wednesday itself. But 3 of them will start at 20h00 CET,  3 of them will start at 21h00 CET and the flip will be at 22h00 CET.

On Saturday it's time for the StreamLeague: 10x €1 MTTs starting every hour from 12pm CET (noon) till 21pm CET! The usual €250 Leaderboard prizes for all viewers & participants! Passwords to be announced on stream (twitch.tv/DaVitsche). 

Saturday evening 21h00 CET, we'll have a €100 loyalty tournament during the streamleague. In order to get in you will need to redeem your entry on my twitch channel. You can redeem using "unipoints", which you get by watching the channel when I'm streaming (1p/3mins=20p./hour).

To get in this month you'll need 300 points. "Not worth the trouble" you might say, but keep in mind that if you played 3 Loyalties this year, you're eligeble to play the finals in januari, where we'll have a €4000 Prizepool with a UO Package for the winner!

Because this month is the last chance to start as a new viewer, I'm throwing in a special discount for new entries in the loyalty. If this will be your first Loyalty redemption, there will be the option to enter for 80 points! This is my way of welcoming you into our twitch community!

As always, if any of you have questions, feel free to ask in twitch chat, or reach out on twitter.com/davitsche , my dm's are open!

Prizes: 

1st place: €100 UOS Ticket
2nd-3rd: 2x€25 UOS Ticket
4th-7th: €25 UOS Ticket
8th-17th: €10 UOS Ticket

Rules:

- All MTT's will be 9-handed, with a €1 Buy-in
- Use the same alias in all tournaments (Mulitple aliasses will not be merged, only 1 prize per player)
- Best 3 results count
- In case of a Tie, we look at the best 4th results, then 5th result etc. If they still tie all results, the winner will be drawn on stream
- Things might be added/change later. So keep an eye out on this thread! Feel free to suggest improvements etc.

No matter the number of players taking part, these points will be available for all league tournaments.

PositionPoints
15-206
21-305

DaVitsche Loyalty Freeroll + Unibet Open Finale

By watching my stream you automatically get points, we called them "UniPoints" for convenience. You can use those points to enter a special "11th" tournament that will run at 21h00 CET side by side with the 10th Streamleague MTT. You can win a small amount of points in this one, but what is more important, they will count as a 4th result! It will be 3-2-1 points for top 3.

You can enter by redeeming your UniPoints by Wednesday Midnight 26/10 on twitch. The amount of points needed can vary per month, it will be 300 this month. You can redeem them here https://streamlabs.com/davitsche/loyalty if I'm offline (log in and scroll down). Please note that we will reset the points every StreamLeague!

The secondary purpose is to reward the loyal viewers. So if you manage to compete in 3 of those Loyalty StreamLeague MTT's, you will get an invite to a Season's finale! This finale includes a UO package for the winner and extra prizes worth an extra €2k, so €4k in total!

YOU CAN ONLY ENTER THIS FREEROLL IF YOU REDEEMED YOUR ENTRY IN TIME, NO POINT ASKING ABOUT IT THE SAME DAY!

• Like 15

@RaulonY wrote:

To get points i need to register here? https://streamlabs.com/davitsche

And My username should be as my name in the community, or my username on uniber?

You automatically get points by watching the stream. To redeem them you have to link streamlabs & twitch yeah.

I need an alias from your poker client, so just a name you play with.

Protip: keep 1 of 5 alllowed aliases the same to use for all socials/twitch giveaways!

Just a reminder 🆒

"On Wednesday we'll play the SillyLeague: 7 tournaments with the community, that are a little bit outside of the usual spectrum. We're talking PLO Bounties, Winner take alls, Septuples (top 7 people win same amount), Hyper Turbo Rebuys with huge addon, push/fold etc.

The exact tournaments will remain a surprise until wednesday itself. But 3 of them will start at 20h00 CET,  3 of them will start at 21h00 CET and the flip will be at 22h00 CET."

• Like 5