November Poker Mission 2019

RayL

Scroll right to see rewards :):

1aVisit the Bonus ShopVisit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop"50 Bonus Points
1bPlay a HexaPro Jackpot Sit & GoFrom the main lobby, choose "HexaPro", then finish a HexaPro Sit & Go
1cMake flushesMake a flush in Hold'em cash games {2} times (excluding Banzai Hold'em)

2aPLO ShowdownWin at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row€1000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
5 Temple Tumble free spins

2bPlay Sit & Go tournamentsPlay {3} Sit & Go tournaments
2cPlay a Freezeout tournamentPlay any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Singularity" in the name

3aPlay PLO, then play NLHE the next dayJoin any Omaha cash game table and reach the flop 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day.€1 HexaPro ticket + €1 SNG ticket
3bMore HexaPro Jackpot Sit & GoPlay at least {1} HexaPro tournament {3} days in a row
3cDouble up in BanzaiReach 20 big blinds (double the starting stack) in any Banzai cash game

4aPLO ShowdownWin at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row€3000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
10 Temple Tumble free spins

4bDouble up in NLHEReach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a Hold'em ash game (excluding Banzai Hold'em)
4cMTT cash Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or more

5aNLHE ShowdownWin at least {3} hands at showdown in any Hold'em cash game on {3} separate days within {7} days period€10 Cash Game ticket
5bPLO ShowdownWin at least {3} hands at showdown in any PLO cash game on {3} separate days within {7} days period
5cMore SNG!Play at least one Sit & Go for three days in a row
  • Like 5
Former Community Moderator

No particular reason to be honest from what I heard, besides it being an extra task to do which we can easily take care of here in the community without any great hassle. The missions are not relevant to everybody and to whoever they are, hopefully they will join us here.

Sorry for being a bit late with it this month though, I agree that this should be a priority on the first of every month and will strive to have it up in time in the future.

/Ray

• Like 4
Former Community Moderator

I cant wait and im berry berry excited about december promos. Last year that calendar-like thing was great (complete missions every day for rewards and a huge freeroll at the end IIRC). Any hint about this year guys?

I dont care the throw the santa game, unless i generate chances automatically when clearing a tikiet or something... So i hope its not the only one 😃