No more Unibet in Slovenia

Le_Ena

@Le_Ena @mirc Thanks for asking this, we are closely monitoring the regulatory situation in Slovenia and we continue to conduct business as usual for existing customers, in case there would be any changes we will let you know in due time so you can complete withdrawals and what not. Unibet is a regulated operator, operating under a licence granted by the Malta Gaming Authority, and more general information about our licences can be found in our T&C’s and at the footer of our website.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@Groovy Could you show me where it's possible signing up using a Slovenian address? The information I have is that registration is removed, if you go on Unibet.com and start the registration process then you won't be able to select Slovenia as a country. There is a country called "Slovensko", but that refers to Slovakia.

Former Community Manager

Yes Jeppe, you are correct... and this is new since last weekend.

But my post appealed on your statement that you "continue to conduct business as usual". And this is not "as usual".
At the same time I can assure you, that players who registered last week can not make a deposit.  That is not "as usual" either.

So... can you please explain us what is happening and what are next steps for all registered Slovenian players on Unibet.

Thanks.
BR
A.

@Groovy I meant to say "business as usual for all existing customers" - I've edited my initial statement, thanks for letting me know.

Regarding the deposits: I've been assured from Player Safety that the deposit option for Slovenians has not been affected in any way as a consequence of this decision. So if you yourself or someone you know can't deposit, please have them email us at contact@unibetcommunity.com and we'll look into it :)

Former Community Manager

Jeppe, thanks for your effort and support.
I shared information to Slovenian players and for sure Unibet will get some questions on mentioned e-mail address regarding deposits.

Will let you know what your CS team will answer them and I hope deposit issue will be resolved for all Slovenian players (also those registered in 2017) . :)

Archived