No late reg for €4000 Omaha Week Rebuy

Kamon

@Kamon wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

I think something isn't working properly. The tournament is on level six, but registering is not allowed.

Hello @Kamon  Due to some technical reasons the late registrations closed after the first player was eliminated. It was more prizes in the tournament than acctual players playing. So the system closed the late registration. We're sorry for all those that didn't had time to register, we congratulate those players that was in the 4,000 GTD tournament and no more players could register. 😃    

• Like 4

@Kamon wrote:

@ebitdaddy wrote:

unlucky mate xd

@ebitdaddy 

I wasn't unlucky. I didn't want to play this tournament. 50€  buy in is not my level. Just noticed that something is strange with the tournament and said it to @Leo-Unibet. Probably it happened because of the added 20 tickets for the final.

@Kamon  Exactly, that's why for remaining "high" we will add the 20 tickets to top 20 players the day after 

• Like 1

@Elukka12 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Can I play all the Omaha Week Rebuy games this week and hoard as many final tickets as possible?

Can I assume that excess tickets have validity for other 25EUR tournaments later on?

Thank you!

@Elukka12 You can "win" many Omaha Final tickets and still use them all on Sunday, they are added by us to be used in the Sundays Final