Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15
Hi @nekoneko, I had a chat with Leo and it turns out that an Exchange feature can't be technically programmed to break a 25 UO ticket in a 10, 10 , 2, 2, 1 for example.
It can only do one single ticket value, so the only possibility would be 25 to 25X1 euro UO which is a bit weird in all honesty. Do you think this will become an issue for you guy's? We could bounce a couple of ideas around and see what we can do, let me know.
/Ray
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Other tickets than Unibet Open And UK Tour aren't exchangeable at this moment
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-UnibetWhat about to introduce a new, 10 player capped UO5 MTT, in where the half of the players will get an UO10 ticket? So you culd split that UO25 ticket to 5,5,5,5,5 part. Yay, I just discovered the double or nothing SNG.Haha

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Btw @Leo-Unibet: if you are here, could you have a look to this post please? I have asked the LC agent about the bounty giving out mechanism of the client in case like this and still waiting for the response from the poker department.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Leo-Unibet: if you are here, could you have a look to this post please? I have asked the LC agent about the bounty giving out mechanism of the client in case like this and still waiting for the response from the poker department.

@psrquack I've seen mails regarding your request going back and forth within the company, so I think you will have an answer when they are ready

Unibet Poker Expert

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Betzcom

forgot to add this bit

UO25 would prob be 6x4 1x1

@jonny2192 Only the same ticket nomination could be paid out in exchanged tickets

e.g.

€50 -> 5*€10                 It's ok
€25 -> 6*€4 plus 1*€1 doesn't work

nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

I'd rather get the 6x4 then untill a better solution instead of no exchange xd

pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

@nekoneko wrote:

I'd rather get the 6x4 then untill a better solution instead of no exchange xd

There may be regulatory issue with this solution. 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

What about 2*10 and a special freeroll with the pp of the remaining tickets?