Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@jerry My understanding is any tickets that are not live event tickets cant be changed. The purpose of them is to stimulate the game they are awarded for.

I agree for betting freeroll and maybe some other freerolls that bonus points would be better but the daily freerolls that pay out UO2s are there to get people to play the UO games and they should stay. 

My understanding is that a proper decision hasnt been made on how stuff like the betting freeroll/freeroll prizes will be dealt with yet. 

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@jerry being a ticket nit myself, I understand you wanting to have a big roll first before trying the next step but TBH it will prob do us both good to try the bigger games more often. 

As long as you have a couple hundred in UO tixs it should be quite easy to  never go bankrupt in UOs and take shots at 50s quite often.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I would like to play the rumple poker today, but while find the game, the registration is ends. I see is a daily tournament just today, so i hope i can't forget and can join the table. GL! @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet

... we win together.
0 Likes
BBC Rank 9
Rank 9

I had a MTT ticket that expired even though I asked for it to be exchanged on here several days ago. What can I do now?

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@BBC

@Ray-Unibet Is working through all requests pre 16th and doing them. Sure he will get to yours soon.

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Exchanger MTTs now made it into the lobby

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I know that exchanging tickets is not possible anymore, but what about extending?

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

I know that exchanging tickets is not possible anymore, but what about extending?

@psrquack Extensions will be sorted on a one to one basis I believe. Something like a UO50 you could change to 10s and then they would have the longer date on them.

Sure more details will be forth coming from a Unibet member at some stage, early days yet and problems will get sorted as we go along.

Check_Norris Rank 13
Rank 13
If I understand correctly, it is only possible to exchange UO UK tickets?
In the same logic, you should allow the exchange of qualification tickets, right?
There are also qualifiers for the belgian championship now ...
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Check_Norris passed your comment on to the group that discussed the changes, should be an answer at some stage.