cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibet

Thank you for clearing that up.

Up until April 16th, is it possible for me to package smaller tickets (which I gained via the ticket exchange) into a ticket for the target tournament? Like 10* 5 Milky way tickets into a 50 Euro Milky Way ticket?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@VikingsAFwrote:

@Betzcom as they are trying to reduce the splitting up, to get more players to play the target, I doubt they will do multi entry Smile

If you have 2x250, then just play one of them Smile Don't be a nit! Very Happy

I agree, but when Unlibet give possibility exchange  live events tickets i always want to get 3 Big value tickets to play for package... for players with small bankroll or without it it's good oportunity to get chance  fun on live events. Before that i dont't think about live events...now maybe in summer try it one of them  +  vacations  time.  Without this exchange  this qualifiers  doesn't exists for me.

Splitting big value MTTs  is  good idea, for players who won tickets on Unibet site, streams(maybe put flag on this tickets: 100 Supernova Promotional)...  ie. 100E, 50E  when the usual their buy-ins are 1-2E,  give them oportunity to play 5-10 MTT  for 10E instead... Exchange to lower values is  too much for me. Tell me one thing ... Whar are chances for recreaction player to get paid place in Supernova, when their hands are sweating in 10euro stakes, which is equivalent day salary ie.  Ukraine  Smile  I currently tried no deposit any money on  any site , I have ban to 1 May after that i'll start  hard Smile  Unibet is great ... give oportunity fun/teach  poker  for free,  not only poker in fact ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet

1. How long will expiry be on UO €250, €50 & €10 earned after 16 April? (Currently 6months, 1month, 1 month)
  2. Will there be any way of extending tickets that are going to expire?
  3. Will there be any way of bringing tickets back that have expired?
  4. Don't you think it would be a good idea to email EVERYONE who has these tickets to tell them? (I only found this thread by accident)

Regards

v

NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

Are ticket extensions / revivals that many requests? Seemed like they're just a tiny % of the total, and with the expiration dates being longer, that % would be even smaller. Sometimes unforeseen circumstances end up in people not being able to play when they thought they could, stuff like health problems, or qualifying to live events but other stuff as well that maybe people didn't plan on. And losing tickets is essentially losing money. Maybe at least keep revival of tickets as an option on the community and refuse it if someone just constantly does it, or say that these tickets will not be revived a 2'nd time, so they have to use them, not just constantly revive them, wouldn't actually be necessary to check every time, just telling them would probably be enough to make them think that it won't happen Cheeky . I think it's a nice service to offer that would happen very rarely (hopefully only in extraordinary cases) which other sites leave a really bad experience for their customers by not doing it and basically saying your money is my money now HeartHeartsHeart to the player. Especially since players are used to this service and it will take a while until this news gets to them. @DavidP_Unibet

Maybe not do it anymore for freeroll tickets since those are probably a decent % of the requests as well, like double trouble. But there's a reason why people keep having to revive those, bad timing for a decent amount of players, the reason should be tackled for those, at some point I guess.

LE: Usually when someone loses a ticket do to it expiring for some reason they will create a support case anyway, on any site, so support will have to deal with the case anyway even if it's just telling the player they refuse, and then responding to multiple e-mails of that player being ouraged that his money is just getting taken like that. And besides with larger expiration dates less chances that it even happens in the first place so might not be that bad.

vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:

• All tickets credited before 16th April will have a new expiry date of July 31st.

@Jeppe-Unibet

Please tell me that this is a mistake.

I have 2 x €250 UO sat tickets that have an expiry of September. I'd be very unhappy if they got changed to July WaterfallWaterfall

Regards

v

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet Before you change anything, you could ask your customers in the community, rather than put before the fact. I will not say whether the new system is good or bad, because I do not fully understand how it will work. I agree that it's better to switch the exchange of tickets to automated mode, but I have some questions:

1. What do players who have tickets have 250 uo (or another equivalent) and the expiration date, for example, in August?
2. What should the players do if they want to split the ticket 50 uo (or another equivalent) for example for 25 tickets for 2 euros, if the tournament I understand so will be one?

3. Сan I split them for the last time before April 16?

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Merenitsu

A group of players most of whom have been exchanging tixkets since day one of being allowed to change them had a long coversation with the poker manager regarding changes before anything was decided.

1. Not sure on the 250s but the plan was for all smaller tixs to have longer expirys, UO250s already have a very long use by date on them.

2. You would need to change a 50 to 2s in 2 steps, play a 50 to 5x10 then play a 10 to 5x2.

3. Exchanges are still allowed by the old system till the 16th.

Somrthing had to be changed, The tix exchanges started off with just a couple of changes being done a day on 2+2 as an added bonus, Then as time went on it got busier and busier and by the time the community took it on it just sky rocketed in the number of changes and is basically a full time job for someone how it is now.

Rather than just stopping tix exchanges(remember no other sites lets you break down tixs) Unibet discussed with players if there was a solution that would reduce all the work and work in the current system and this is the best solution discussed and a lot better than 0 exchanges or @Ray-Unibet being chained to a desk changing tixs for the next 30 years.

I am sure as time goes on the system will evolve into something where most people will be able to work with it including Unibet staff(most because no way you make everyone happy all the time) and any problems will be ironed out.

Its also already been mentioned that if there are exceptional circumstance Unibet will work with the players regarding expired tixs and other problems that pop up, as we all have things that come up that makes us put poker on the back burner.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet

Thank you for clearing that up.

Up until April 16th, is it possible for me to package smaller tickets (which I gained via the ticket exchange) into a ticket for the target tournament? Like 10* 5 Milky way tickets into a 50 Euro Milky Way ticket?

@WuDu I'll inquire about that with the poker team, we agreed that we wanted to be as helpful and flexible as possible in the buffer period, so I'll check if we can make execptions as described.

/Jeppe

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@jonny2192 thanks/ i hope is true information

0 Likes
vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet

Last question.

I have my UO tickets because I grinded them up from the initial free ticket for creating an account and split them and grinded them, etc, etc. #thinbrag If it is not possible to do more splits in a week and/or extend the odd ticket sometimes then I'm going to see tickets expire and that's not good - I can't play every week and I haven't had to. Also because of other changes I haven't been able to play a €250 for weeks since I won a Malta package - the €250 tickets I have are losing time value. That was never a problem when you could extend them. It is a problem if we won't be able to.

Ever since I joined Unibet I could extend or split tickets, first on 2+2 then on here. It was part of the program. It was the way it was. I would never have invested the time and effort in the Unibet promotion and the Unibet Open promotion, building up a store of Unibet Open tickets if I'd thought it was going to change. It's one huge, long, ongoing promotion and you're changing the way it operates part way through.

So my question is:

Can I please cash out my tickets? or can you continue to extend them for me?

Thank you

Regards

v

0 Likes