Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

What about tickets that are won via freerolls? BTW the unibet bounty freerolls are the best!Thumbs Up

0 Likes
Stuart Rank 15
Rank 15

All good things must come to an end. Waterfall

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@jonny2192wrote:

@WuDuwrote:

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:
  • We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a live event qualifier ticket which they wish to break into smaller tickets (e.g. a €50 UO qualifier exchange tournament will allow players to enter with a €50 UO ticket, the tournament will automatically end at the designated start time and all entrants will receive 5x €10 UO qualifier tickets).

Just to be sure, is that only for unibet open qualifiers? What happens with Supernova, Milky Way, Sputnik etc tickets?

@WuDu  Pretty sure exchanges will only be for live events only at the moment.

That's what I read as well, thus my question. What happens with all those Milky Way, Sputnik, Supernova etc tickets? After April 16th will it still be possible to exchange those tickets in general? It would be nice for @Jeppe-Unibet to clear that up.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22
"Players will not be able to exchange poker tickets/bonuses or extend poker tickets/bonuses via customer support or the community site."
"We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a *live event qualifier ticket*..."

Seems pretty clear. Got a Supernova ticket? Play the Supernova. Got a Supernova sat ticket? Play the sat. Rinse and repeat for any other non-live event ticket you might have.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu wrote:

@jonny2192wrote:

@WuDuwrote:

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:
  • We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a live event qualifier ticket which they wish to break into smaller tickets (e.g. a €50 UO qualifier exchange tournament will allow players to enter with a €50 UO ticket, the tournament will automatically end at the designated start time and all entrants will receive 5x €10 UO qualifier tickets).

Just to be sure, is that only for unibet open qualifiers? What happens with Supernova, Milky Way, Sputnik etc tickets?

@WuDu  Pretty sure exchanges will only be for live events only at the moment.

That's what I read as well, thus my question. What happens with all those Milky Way, Sputnik, Supernova etc tickets? After April 16th will it still be possible to exchange those tickets in general? It would be nice for @Jeppe-Unibet to clear that up.

You read it correctly @WuDu, those tickets will have to be used in the shape that they're given Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Betzcom Rank 13
Rank 13

2 related bunch of Qs:

1) Can we have multi-entry? Let's say I have (5 x UO250). Can I enter the new tourney 5 times and receive (25 x UO50)? Or would I have to wait until the next Saturday?

2) How would "irregular" sized tickets be swapped e.g. (UK25)? At present, you can do (4 x UK25) => (25 x UK4).

Thanks for your time in advance,

Betzcom

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Betzcom as they are trying to reduce the splitting up, to get more players to play the target, I doubt they will do multi entry Smile

If you have 2x250, then just play one of them Smile Don't be a nit! Very Happy

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

@VikingsAF What are you talking about? The point was to relieve support and the community mods of a lot of really badly optimized extra work, and at this point it became an urgent necessity. If they wanted players to be forced in the finals they probably would have stopped it altogether but they didn't. Reducing the exchanges only forces people to take a break until they can resume playing, which ends up in them playing the final being delayed more, which is fine, just doesn't do what you're saying. Btw, are the finals really struggling to get players? UK tour gets loads of players, sunday uo gets loads of players, supernova gets loads of players since the satties started pumping players, Sputnik, Milky Way, Odyssey get the players. Only one that I've seen have issues lately is the Wednesday UO finals, no idea why cause it's a really good game, doesn't struggle every week tho. There are some traffic problems at the lower than final levels, but that's not because people aren't forced to play them, but because the formats aren't attractive enough for more people to join IMO. 

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Betzcom Multi buy in wouldnt work, as prizes are set, If it was multi buy you would still only get one ticket broke down.

This system of breaking down tickets was chosen because it works within the current system without any additional programming.

In a twitch channel a long long time ago there used to be an everyone wins  freeroll where there were 100xtixs awarded and it just payed out every entrant a prize whether there was 1 or 100 entrants(this was put into action because it took ages to manually award twitch giveaways) and this is where the idea came from for this form of tix exchange, Its a simple solution that doesnt require months of development but is limited to how it is because its working within the existing framework.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Betzcom

forgot to add this bit

UO25 would prob be 6x4 1x1

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes