Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13

@pinki Well, in the past I once changed my tournament ticket into bonus points, not sure about qualifier tickets, but anyway it is not possible now Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GN1991  with usual MTT maybe but qualifer  i doubt it Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
eta2000 Rank 10
Rank 10

Any chance theese 500 welcome freeroll tickets I still have can be extendit or be used for something instead?/..I' d be very happy if so Screenshot_20190610-054156.png

147244MM
0 Likes
0dividedby0 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi!

If I have a ticket 250 UO there are tournaments to exchange it in 5*50?

Varus, give me back my legions!
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@0dividedby0 wrote:

Hi!

If I have a ticket 250 UO there are tournaments to exchange it in 5*50?

No!

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0dividedby0 Rank 10
Rank 10

Ty for info.

And can the mods exchange the ticket into 5*50 or now all the exchanges are made automatic by tournaments?

@Jeppe-Unibet ,  @Stubbe-Unibet

Varus, give me back my legions!
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@0dividedby0 

€250 tickets cannot be exchanged by any means, the idea is to play those out to keep the tourneys going. Only smaller tickets can be exchanged and only up to a certain amount. Please read the terms, you will find all the info required. Good Luck in the final. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
UpizGaNy Rank 10
Rank 10

I do not know if I am writing in the relevant department, but I have a € 1 Unibet Open ticket and can I exchange it for 4x, 0.20 MTT? If there is such an option then I would be grateful. Greetings Ok

0 Likes
@UpizGaNy, that's not a possibility anymore I'm afraid. Have a look at the OP, those are all the exchange options at the moment.

/Ray
0 Likes