Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki Its 0 rake and every player who enters will get the same value back as what they bought in for. Just in lower denomination tickets.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
ChapInAChair Rank 15
Rank 15

This sounds like a very sensible solution and I’m sure it will save a hell of a lot of work. Any chance they can be set up as S&Gs rather than scheduled tourneys so people can switch tickets on demand? It might prevent bottlenecking.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope
MetalWolf Rank 16
Rank 16

This seems really a really good solution I'm looking forward to seeing it in practice.

NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

@ChapInAChair from a technical standpoint, making them as SNGs would probably be much much harder than just setting up a few tournaments. However having multiples a week would be nice.

The exchange section will need a pinned post with screenshots and a schedule of these tournaments to redirect all the confused exchange people Cheeky

Will all the tickets acquired before the 16'th have longer expiration dates as well?

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Will the automated exchange tournaments cover all UO/UK tickets or only higher values?

Will there be a auto-ex tourney where you can break down a UK4 ticket into 4xUK1 tickets for example.

PS I'm a high roller and only asking on behalf of the nits Cheeky

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:
  • We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a live event qualifier ticket which they wish to break into smaller tickets (e.g. a €50 UO qualifier exchange tournament will allow players to enter with a €50 UO ticket, the tournament will automatically end at the designated start time and all entrants will receive 5x €10 UO qualifier tickets).

Just to be sure, is that only for unibet open qualifiers? What happens with Supernova, Milky Way, Sputnik etc tickets?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Janek Rank 10
Rank 10
My understanding is that only live event tickets can be exchanged after April 16th.
0 Likes
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@radge1wrote:

Will the automated exchange tournaments cover all UO/UK tickets or only higher values?

Will there be a auto-ex tourney where you can break down a UK4 ticket into 4xUK1 tickets for example.

PS I'm a high roller and only asking on behalf of the nits Cheeky

i've the same question ....  ie only 100UK or maybe 25 or lower to ...maybe 4UK is too  much...  but 25UK to 6x4, or  10UO->5x2UO  sounds good Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

@NMPfanwrote:

Will all the tickets acquired before the 16'th have longer expiration dates as well?

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:
  • All tickets credited before 16th April will have a new expiry date of July 31st.

I'm an idiot, the answer was in the first post, I just missed it Sleepy

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:
  • We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a live event qualifier ticket which they wish to break into smaller tickets (e.g. a €50 UO qualifier exchange tournament will allow players to enter with a €50 UO ticket, the tournament will automatically end at the designated start time and all entrants will receive 5x €10 UO qualifier tickets).

Just to be sure, is that only for unibet open qualifiers? What happens with Supernova, Milky Way, Sputnik etc tickets?

@WuDu  Pretty sure exchanges will only be for live events only at the moment.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes