Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Leo-Unibet isn't there a possibility indeed to get 6 x 4 for the players that really want it? Smile

Just add one or 2 of those a week, if noone wants to play it, then that's that, but if players are willing to give up 1 euro of value then I think that's a good solution Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Or the double or die gamble tournament. If you have a €25 ticket play those MTT. If you finish in the money you will get 5*€10 in tickets. If you lose you will lose your €25 one.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

We discussing doing a solution for the €25 tickets where no value is lost, please just be patient with us Smile

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

We discussing doing a solution for the €25 tickets where no value is lost, please just be patient with us Smile

Could we have more value instead of no losing it? A carrot always attracts poker players.Tongue

0 Likes
Betzcom Rank 13
Rank 13

Hi @Ray-Unibet@Jeppe-Unibet@Leo-Unibet,

Thanks for all your hard work (and the other Unibet guys and gals!) in offering this automated ticket exchange facility to us players.

2 small things:

1) The UO250 => (5 x UO50) Exchanger is not working. It will only accept cash, not my UO250 ticket, which sort of defeats the point. Could you please look into this and rectify?

2) I know you are only offering UO & UK Exchangers at the moment. I was wondering what the plans for DSO Exchangers were. I always assumed & thought they were "live" satellites.

Once again, thanks for all your help, and keep up the good work!

Betzcom

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Betzcom The €250-->€50 workes now, thanks for the nudge. At this moment we just offer exchangers for Unibet Open and UK Tour

BBC Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi, my MTT still hasn't been renewed or exchanged to a HU SNG. Pls help?

0 Likes
sgriff Rank 13
Rank 13

@jonny2192 wrote:

...Has already said in exceptional circumstances tickets will be extended but it will be on a case by case basis but tbf 3 months is a long time and if you have a uo250 or UO50 nearing expiry then playing one of the UO exchange games will give you new tickets lasting another 3 months.

Me and NMP were part of the meeting about tix exchanges changing and this information is how we understand it and hopefully is as acurate as possible till a Unibet rep has a chance to answer.

I won a €50 ticket tonight and the expiry date is 29 days time.  I thought that longer expiry dates were going to apply?  

Ja-z-Polszy Rank 14
Rank 14

@Ray-Unibet @Leo-Unibet So after changes i must play with this ticket or there is possibility to change it for cash/mtt ticket ? I dont play Omaha WaterfallCheeky

1.PNG

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgriff I'll look into that!

@Ja-z-Polszy What did omaha ever do to you? Kidding aside you're right, to make use of it you're going to have to give the omaha tables a try Smile