New ticket exchange policy and schedule.

RayL

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lollero wrote:

What happens to UOS tickets that have been won from satellites, can they be extended? One can have too many tickets, so Im just wondering what happens to extra tickets.

In the past you could you use them for regular MTTs after the end of the UOS. It'll probably be the same way this time around...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 5 weeks later...

Are ticket revivals still possible? had a CG ticket expiring recently because apparently I logged in one day late:

ticketExpired.png.80ee476372022a318e72da9a00d5f7d7.png

In general, I think 6 days duration is too short  & especially for funplayers this is bad. I myself also don't want to ''have to'' login every week or be able to go on a 10days internet-free vacation and not have all my CG tickets expire in the meantime.

/justmy2cents

• Like 2

@Tillus wrote:

Are ticket revivals still possible? had a CG ticket expiring recently because apparently I logged in one day late:

ticketExpired.png.08471f9a11d2cd1d4e251f9fd5b1601d.png

In general, I think 6 days duration is too short  & especially for funplayers this is bad. I myself also don't want to ''have to'' login every week or be able to go on a 10days internet-free vacation and not have all my CG tickets expire in the meantime.

/justmy2cents

@Tillus If you don't want to "have to" log in every week I suggest you don't buy cash tickets as that's part of the t&cs. :geek:

Use 'em or lose 'em. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R i wouldn't buy cash game tickets, got it as part from the points reward system so there's no way around them. That was basically the essence of my critique of them expiring so rapidly. While the ambitous player will probably realize the value, funplayers logging in unfrequently are often gonna lose it.

anyone from the crew @RayL can tell me how this is handled? ticket expired = screwed?! in this case I would call for a longer ticket duration.

Cheers, Tillus 

• Like 1

Ok @Tillus I see your point, probably Unibet don't want cash tickets locked up for too long, keeping the money turned over on the site. I'm sure the mods will have a better explanation than I can come up with. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Tillus I've added two new cash game tickets as a one time goodwill, as per usual ticket policies these would be lost. In general the the conditions on our cash game tickets are pretty friendly, and as it doesn't take more than a few minutes to see a flop even if it would be a hassle on a vacation I don't think having to see a flop within a week is too bad for a ticket like this :)

/Jeppe

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I was silly enough to register for €25 Dso tournament while it was running...I managed to win the €25dso back. Can this please be exchanged for something else, as I have no means of getting to Scotland. User name 1petal1. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

@RayL @Leo-Unibet

this might not be the right thread. 

Sbeen a while i have done a ticket exchange.

But it seems like it is not possible anymore to change 10MTT ticket to 2x5MTT? :happyshy:

If i join a 10euro buyin for Qualifier to 100euro Supernova. Can i use the 10MTT or 10Supernova ticket on the add-on break or is this only possible with cash?

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

• 2 weeks later...