New ticket exchange policy and schedule.

RayL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FreedoM wrote:

Hello @JeppeL @Leo-Unibet @RayL.

Is it possible to add:

- EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €1

- EXCHANGER UO €50 to UO €1 and €2

And also add the Exchange MTTs daily or at least add them in 4 days out of 7. I've found out that the now existing MTTs are not enough if you plan to grind it up.

@FreedoM For now you can use the 100->10 and then 10->1 , no changes will be made at this point

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@RayL@JeppeL@Patric-Unibet I have 3 €50 tickets due to expire Monday. I should only have 2 but the Saturday Satty to 4 x €250 couldn't get 6 runners :(

So I have put 1 ticket in Sunday exchanger and was going to put other 2 in Monday exchangers but they are not there. Please can you extend them or split them or something. Thx.UOCapture.thumb.PNG.a1ef39e71bfc8a8fb5a0b4809f6c57ad.PNG

Thx,  Vix

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

@FreedoM wrote:

Hello @JeppeL @Leo-Unibet @RayL.

Is it possible to add:

- EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €1

- EXCHANGER UO €50 to UO €1 and €2

And also add the Exchange MTTs daily or at least add them in 4 days out of 7. I've found out that the now existing MTTs are not enough if you plan to grind it up.

Agree completely. There are not enough exchangers. 

• Like 2
vixere * 18.7k hands

I see the Monday exchangers that I needed so I can manage on my own now, thx.

@RayL Maybe to help support your request for more exchangers:

If you played every €10UO and a full stack multibuy each day you need approx 10+ tickets x 7days = 14 exchanges of €50 tickets

If you played every €10UO and no multibuy each day you need 5+ tickets x 7days = 7 exchanges of €50 tickets

So somewhere between 7 and 20 exchangers a week is sensible and there are...

<drumroll>

..3 and sometimes they only appear very late in the week. What is it, a secret? Are they being added manually? If so for goodness sake why? We live in a computer age :)

From the other comments I guess it's the same with other tickets.

If you wanted maximum liquidity you would have more exchangers than anyone would ever need for every ticket anyone would ever use - or some other 100% automated software solution. Just set it up and forget it. No work required from anyone ever again. 

I worry about Unibet. It's almost as if they don't like money.

All the best, Vix

• Like 2
vixere * 18.7k hands

I have a 10 euro cash ticket which previously I requested to change to MTT tickets via the community forum. If I wanted to chhange it again will I now have to enter these torunaments on Saturdays? What are they called?

@thor wrote:

I have a 10 euro cash ticket which previously I requested to change to MTT tickets via the community forum. If I wanted to chhange it again will I now have to enter these torunaments on Saturdays? What are they called?

Sorry bro, the only way you can use your cash ticket now is to play cash games with it. The money is "freed" once you see the respective number of flops.

@RayL

It would be cool if you could switch the tickets you win through challenges to bonus points or something similar.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RayL@Leo-Unibet@JeppeL

Guys, I would like to make a suggestion regarding the ticket exchange policy. As far as I understand it, Unibet's goal by disallowing ticket exchanges was to make sure, that people use up their tickets, play the target tournaments and come back with "fresh" money to play the qualifiers again. Thus making sure that the target tournaments hit or even exceed the GTDs.

Over the last few months, I played a lot of my qualifier tickets. However now comes the time that I have to use my own money again and I took a look at the daily qualifier schedule. In the 5/10 Euro buy-in range, there are 3 daily "multiple tix" qualifiers that run pretty often:

• 5 Euro R/A to 50 Euro (3 Tix) at 7:15 CET
  • 5 Euro to 25 Euro (3 Tix) at 8:45 CET
  • 10 Euro to 50 Euro (3 Tix) sometime between those two

All those qualifiers are great, they are well thought through, they don't take too long and playing them is entertaining. But here comes the kicker: I like to play freezeout tournaments, I have nothing against a R/A during lower buy-in satellites, however I'm not interested in playing higher level R/A games.

If you look at the tournament schedule, there are 3 daily 25 Euro freezeouts (Deep Space, Abyss, Gargle Blaster), however you're only offering 1 weekly 50 Euro freezeout tournament (Milky Way). Since I'm currently already sitting on 3 50 Euro tickets, it wouldn't be very smart to buy into any qualifiers leading to a 50 Euro ticket. Basically, I would like to inject fresh money into the Unibet tournament schedule, but I cannot due to the changed exchange policy.

I now would like to make the following suggestion, you may want to think about:

What about if you decided to offer 1 or 2 weekly "50 Euro MTT to 2*25 Euro MTT" EXCHANGE tournaments? 25 Euro tickets mostly lead to other "target" tournaments where GTDs have to be hit (Gargle Blaster...) and the qualifiers you can use them on (Unibet Open, Supernova...) are of even higher priority to you guys than the 50 Euro tournaments you're offering.

Like I mentioned in the beginning, this is just a suggestion, however I don't see a way how my proposal would hurt the intention behind your changed ticket policy.

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@wwaanneess Not possible to extend anymore, but if you use the exchangers in the client 250 to 5x 50, those 50€ tickets will be valid for 60 days and the 250s you can win afterwards will be valid for idk, 6 months I think. So, a bit of a roundabout way of extending them. The exchangers are sunday morning and sunday night.

• Like 3