New ticket exchange policy and schedule.

RayL

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @FortNighter1944, Unfortunately the welcome bonuses cannot be extended according to the new exchange policy. In your case the Bonus was issued with a 3 month expiration period. You still have till the end of this month, to be more specific till the 28th of may to complete all it's 5 stages.

However you will not loose the amount if for example the first 2 stages of the Bonus, but the possibility to continue with it sizes on the 28th.

This rule applies to the tickets as well, they are issued with a longer expiration period, but extension is not possible I'm afraid.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if it's possible to use a ticket that's going to expire within a few days for a tournament that will start within a week if you register with that ticket before expiration date?

For example, if I have a supernova ticket that will expire in 2 days from now but the next supernova only starts in 7 days from now, can I register now for the tournament and will my ticket still be good when the supernova starts? Or will that registration be cancelled the minute your ticket has expired?

• 2 weeks later...

So, this new policy...

Do I understand correctly that with this new policy there is no way to exchange UOS tickets as well? For UOS there are no exchange tournaments..

I managed to win 100€ E37 ticket yesterday and hoped to exchange it.

Thank you for your amazingly helpful answer @MoreTBC

To answer your question- I really didn't think check the schedule for the UOS and didn't realize it was only possible to use this ticket for the very same time. Haven't played for few months, so I didn't think twice, knowing that I can always change the ticket if necessary.

But once again, thank you for your amazing helpfulness! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I recived a tournament ticket yesterday "Half Time / Match Day Freeroll" and I did not get to use it.
The ticket expires today, I can not register for either of the two tournaments, because it will expire until the registration is opened.
Can it extend for a few hours?
Thank you!