New ticket exchange policy and schedule.

RayL

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jeppe,

I noticed the new policy,

Few days ago I missclicked and bought a cash game ticket for 20€ from my bonus points instead of my former plan to buy a playthrough bonus.

Is there any possibility to change this ticket?

Thank You,  

nickname: MicMacMucm

To all you PLO haters I really recomend giving it a go. I was the same when I got a e10 ticket thinkig that' useless for me but tried it, lost pretty quickly but was hooked, even doing some studying on it and the last e4 cash ticket I ran up to over e30 in 300 flops just basically being really nitty. I'ts not for everybody, as long mtts aren't really my style but I've been trying the Malta Rumbles and going for the challenge. Variety is the spice etc. Go on, you never know.

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

To all you PLO haters I really recomend giving it a go. I was the same when I got a e10 ticket thinkig that' useless for me but tried it, lost pretty quickly but was hooked, even doing some studying on it and the last e4 cash ticket I ran up to over e30 in 300 flops just basically being really nitty. I'ts not for everybody, as long mtts aren't really my style but I've been trying the Malta Rumbles and going for the challenge. Variety is the spice etc. Go on, you never know.

I agree. I also exchange some cash ticket/mtt  when Unibet gives that posibillity. those ticket are part of promotion.  The same situation with mine 3E Banzai, 2hours,  +30euro, flops seen , challenges points etc. Omaha is worth try also.  It is free and should be fun :) 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Hi all,

although I understand that everybody tries to get the best value out of tickets won through mission/challenges or other promotions, you also have to try to understand the whole point in giving out these tickets. We want to attract new players, we want to keep recreational players and we in general want to offer a fun place to play poker.

One way to achieve that is introducing players to games/formats that they haven't tried before and from what I can read here, we have good reasons to do so.

Yes maybe you don't like PLO so much or prefer playing MTT's rather than cash games but in the long run for our philosophy and ecology the decision taken, to disallow ticket exchanges (besides some exceptions) is the right step from our point of view.

The whole poker team consists former (partly professional) poker players and we therefore will always have a customer-friendly approach, howver we have to think in the long-run and do what we feel is the best for the majority, it's impossible to please everyone unfortunately.

We are continuously discussing improvements and we will come up with solutions for problems like the 25 EUR tickets, we kindly ask you to give us a bit of time and bear with us.

I will try to follow this thread as much as possible in the future and give you an insight from the poker team directly.

Thank you all for your understanding,

Patric

• Like 7

Good answer @Patric-Unibet, if you don't try it you'll never know. I'm the absolute convert tp PLO but I'll still flit back to other games. Keep coming up with ideas and the community comes up with them as well, I'll get my thinking cap on.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hello guys,

you said:

• All tickets credited before 16th April will have a new expiry date of July 31

But my tickets never have this new date July 31!!

Im actually losing my double trouble tickets cause they expire in the next days (hours) and I cannot register for the next tournament yet.

Any solutions?

@LordOfPoka wrote:

Hello guys,

you said:

• All tickets credited before 16th April will have a new expiry date of July 31

But my tickets never have this new date July 31!!

Im actually losing my double trouble tickets cause they expire in the next days (hours) and I cannot register for the next tournament yet.

Any solutions?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu

Since he says they are expiring already and they normally have a 14 day expiracy I think the tickets from OP are from before the 16th, but I could be wrong :)

edit: on further thinking I realised that you receive your tickets on monday or later so it could aswell be that the ticket is indeed fromt the 16th itself, so then I appologise @WuDu

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hi @LordOfPoka,

please note that the extension of tickets doesn't go for all tickets for obvious reasons.

Normal UO tickets and similar were already extended, however freeroll and special promotions tickets are excluded from that.

I have extended one of your tickets as a one time exception, so you can participate in the next two freerolls but please be aware that we don't extend tickets anymore as a general rule.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck at the tables,

Patric

• Like 1

@Patric-Unibet or anyone else who knows something about this :p

If not, no problem or hard feelings at all, but is there the intention to have break downs for the Belgian Championship tickets aswell?

Just so I know whether if it matters anything if I'd wait a bit before playing :) (Or can we still request those manually?)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Generally I think thats good news - let everyone play the tickets he got (although I dont like PLO,  too).

But there is one thing:

Please, dont give out these 10€ NL10/PL10 tickets anymore (or similar). I think they dont make any sense because you cant rebuy and its no fun to play with a crippled stack.

I have to agree with @mp that it's maybe better to give cash tickets with a lower BI, but with the same value.

So 10€ 4NL/Pl (like the tickets from the cash game freeroll, or the free ticket you got in the past when signing up)

Also @Patric-Unibet for the Belgian championship there will be no exception for exchanging trough here (or LC) manually u till the exchanges are possibly there? 

Why would they allow exchanges now they have stopped all manual exchanges?

Do you really expect the response to be "Yeah, we're not going to do automatic ticket exchanges for the Belgian Champs via MTTs but we'll do manual ones even though we're not doing manual ones for any other ticket available in the client"

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@VikingsAF We will follow the process of the Belgian Championship qualifiers, if there is enough volume in the qualifiers and sats for them, we might consider adding it in the future. For DSO there's not enough volume right now and we are paying overlay in them often.

Also manual exchanges are not allowed, we want to get rid of these overall and will only do them in exceptional cases.

Regarding the cash tickets, I've made the suggestion to the team and will discuss it. I see the point that 100BB cash tickets make less sense than 200-250BB cash tickets.

Br,

Patric

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how much exchanged ticket last?

Exp. if I have 50€ UO ticket (expiring in a 10 days) and want exchange,how long will last 25€/10€ or lower tickets?
Do they have same expiry dates or ...

@JeppeL@RayL

@NeriPoker wrote:

Are you any closer to a solution to the issue regarding UK25 tickets? I have a couple of them which I'm very eager to break down into the 4's. Just looking to get back in the games asap. 

I'm the same @NeriPoker got a e25 but don't really want to go down to ones, hoping on a decision soon. 😃

• Like 1

All i need is better system for prolonging the tickets. Exchanger gives another 30 days, but with going down the worth of it. Why not making one or two exchangers with x-buyin when you would won the exact ticket but with another 30 days.

And while we're at it why not make new issued tickets expiring in 60 days. Im probably repeating myself, but its only because im playing almost every day few tickets and im still with almost 70 of them and the 1 august is at the corner. And also would like to prolong my 50eUO tickets without fragmenting them into lower ones.

Also is there a chance for changing rewards in betting freerolls into the equivalent of bonus points?????

BTW: is the traffic much lower than before ticket policy or im imagining things. Today at 16CET at the plo4 was only 20 people, same with plo10. Now its 40 people at both stakes which is still lower number than usual. I clearly remember that at this time it was more than 60-80 people. 

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist