New ticket exchange policy and schedule.

RayL

@RayL @JeppeL @Leo-Unibet

What about the tickets from the betting freeroll? Im sitting right know on two 10ePLO cash tickets (and 3 days left only) and i really dont wanna play them. Any chance at downgrading them maybe to 4eplo or mtts or bp or whatever (im asking only because it was said that it will be decision about betting freeroll)? BTW I should be able to play at plo4 with 10e ticket, much more chance at completing them, any chance for that?

IMO restrictions on cash tickets are too high 300 flops takes too long, better was 300 times when you check/raise before flop, or simply less flops 200-250. Had few times 20 or more BB on the ticket and when there was 50 flops left i lost almost everything. Its like few days of playing for nothing and its too frustrating. In other times ticket can last 10 flops cause your set of Aces doesnt hold :waterfall: So, yeah im kinda not a fan of cash tickets 😉 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Leo-Unibet ,wouldn't be also good thing to add a possibility "use two tickets as one"?

Example:having 2 MTT tickets of 25€ you are forced to chase time/day to play that 25€ tour.,but adding the option to connect those two in one 50€ ticket would be very usefull and will satisfied both sides,IMO.

Like,we already have option wich ones would like to use first,and mostly uses one that are ready to expire,but with this add we would have more "authority" and we makes decisions over the tickets,not other way around.

Buy-in structures are setted just perfectly for that.

*It could also be apply for cash game tickets.
Someone made 30+€ from 4€ ticket with 100 hands played and is still forced to play 4€ max.
I know,there is hands counter,for each "level", that needs to be satisfied to release the money but setting average point from all those levels will do.
Let's say 250 hands.

Also,not related to that one above,why we can't use 10€ Supernova ticket (won on 2€ flip tour.) for 10€ Supernova flip? Last time need to play with the cash although had 10€Supernova tick.

@jerry Join table with 5.01 if you win multitable and clear ticket fast, you lose 4.99 cash.

Tickets from promos are meant to get action in that particular game, I dont even know why we were allowed to change them to bonus points in the first place.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@jerry Join table with 5.01 if you win multitable and clear ticket fast, you lose 4.99 cash.

Oh yeah you are 100% right man. I was going hard what he meant by that and now i get it. Its probably the best option when you dont wanna be left with 0. Had this situation few times in plo4 and it was really frustrating when from 40e you lose everything at the end of the requirements.  Thanks man.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@RayL wrote:

Hi gang

Below in the spoiler is the weekly schedule of the exchange setup which you will be able to find in the Poker Client.

All times are in CET:

Unibet Open

Name

Start Time

Ticket

EXCHANGER UO €250 to UO €50

Weekly: Sun 15:00 

Weekly: Mon 15:00

Weekly: Mon 15:00

EXCHANGER UO €50 to UO €25

Weekly: Sun 14:10

Weekly: Mon 15:10

Weekly: Mon 15:10

EXCHANGER UO €50 to UO €10

Weekly: Sun 15:20

Weekly: Mon 15:20

Weekly: Mon 15:20

EXCHANGER UO €10 to UO €2

Weekly: Sun 15:30

Weekly: Mon 15:30

Weekly: Mon 15:30

EXCHANGER UO €10 to UO €1

Weekly: Mon 15:40

Weekly: Mon 15:40

Weekly: Sun 15:40

UK Tour:

EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €25

Weekly: Sun 14:00

EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €25

Weekly: Mon 14:00

EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €10

Weekly: Sun 14:10

EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €10

Weekly: Mon 14:10

EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €4

Weekly: Sun 14:20

EXCHANGER UK €100 to UK €4

Weekly: Mon 14:20

EXCHANGER UK €25 to UK €1

Weekly: Sun 14:30

EXCHANGER UK €25 to UK €1

Weekly: Mon 14:30

EXCHANGER UK €10 to UK €1

Weekly: Sun 14:40

EXCHANGER UK €10 to UK €1

Weekly: Mon 14:40

EXCHANGER UK €4 to UK €1

Weekly: Sun 14:50

EXCHANGER UK €4 to UK €1

Weekly: Mon 14:50

Quoted to put at top, as hard to find as is.

hey there,

anyone know if changes for the expiry date on bonuses have already taken place? What are the durations of the different bonuses now? would like to buy some kind of bonus, but not sure which ones i will be able to clear without knowing how much time i have..

@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet

What about the tickets from the betting freeroll? Im sitting right know on two 10ePLO cash tickets (and 3 days left only) and i really dont wanna play them. Any chance at downgrading them maybe to 4eplo or mtts or bp or whatever (im asking only because it was said that it will be decision about betting freeroll)? BTW I should be able to play at plo4 with 10e ticket, much more chance at completing them, any chance for that?

IMO restrictions on cash tickets are too high 300 flops takes too long, better was 300 times when you check/raise before flop, or simply less flops 200-250. Had few times 20 or more BB on the ticket and when there was 50 flops left i lost almost everything. Its like few days of playing for nothing and its too frustrating. In other times ticket can last 10 flops cause your set of Aces doesnt hold /html/images/emoticons/Asset14.png So, yeah im kinda not a fan of cash tickets /html/images/emoticons/Asset25.png 

I am facing the same issue. I am not a big fan of omaha, and prefer to exchange to this omaha ticket to either sng ticker or cash bonus. Any thought if this is possible? ticket will expire in 47 hours

• Like 1

@Markopolo wrote:

I am facing the same issue. I am not a big fan of omaha, and prefer to exchange to this omaha ticket to either sng ticker or cash bonus. Any thought if this is possible? ticket will expire in 47 hours

@Markopolo The new policy quite clearly states that only UK/UO live events are allowed now through the new system.

The idea of any promo tickets is for people to try new games. 

Some things that would be nice if possible:

1) DSO Exchanges - they're live events so I'm surprised they're not included.

2) Supernova Exchanges - I know this sits outside the live event approach but I'd expect that ticket rotation would be good for the general SN number.

Apologies if I've missed any discussion on this already.

• Like 2
Formerly known as StartlingGrope

Don't think that a "force" will make anyone to try a different game,quite opposite,they will run away.
It can be solved by having two different prizes,like last promo.,where we had seperate quests with 10€ NLH  or 10€ OMAHA awards.

But what do you think guys about my idea?

*If you can read and understand what was my point/s.Dont blame you if not,neither I. 😞

@jonny2192@FeelsBadMan

@XY

Its been mentioned b4 elsewhere, that they have done statistics and people that try different games stay longer.

Myself I would prefer bonus points but its only quite recently that, thats been allowed like before people will find a way to get best value from any freebies. At the end of the day the mission free tickets are well over 100% rake back and are exceptional value even if they were for my most hated form of poker I would still play the missions because of this value.

At the end of the day its Unibets choice, we are just passing on the info as we understand it.

• Like 1

@Markopolo, I had a look at your account and the €10 PLO 10 Ticket expires at 23/04/2018 20:30 there is still a bit of time. At the moment exchanges are not possible for cash tickets according to the new rules, what you can do is see one flop with that ticket, this way extending the expiration date by 7 days.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

@jonny2192 thanks for reply.I definitely agree with all you said,about missions,but have a fear that new players dont  see it like that.

Maybe I am to myself minded therefore don't see bigger picture.In my nature is to try different things (in life) so I took a shots in all poker related games but there are some people that dont like get out of "confort zone".

About different games,PLO in example,you receive the 10€ ticket but the game is quite dead there.Regs will hunt you as soon you register and when they are finished "with the fishing" tables breaks.Dont think that could give you some good experience,especially if you are new.Had 3x25€ PLO and it took me a while to clear 300 hands at the peak of the game (and with this "high hand promo" on.)

But again,maybe it is only view by my eyes.

*My qustion was about idea of making avaiable oportunity to "connect two tickets into one"
Example:2xUO 25€ into 1x50€ 

few posts above 

• Like 2

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

@wwaanneesswrote:

so that means if we get a nl4 ticket or a 1 euro sng ticket, we actually have to play those stakes to get the value?

For now if it's from Challenges, yes (those points in Challnges pay a high rb % because of these tickets). Are there any other instances you are thinking of?

Atm Challnges has €11 in low stakes tickets as payouts (€6 cash game ticket, €1 MTT and 4x €1 SNG) and the rest is bonus points. We'll also replace those low stakes tickets with bonus points over time and let new player mission point players towards these games instead.

I also agree with replacing some tickets with bonus points, but in the past I rather enjoyed those small cash game ticket....  

Could it be possible to keep a few for the oddballs like me?  I’d appreciate that.

Tks,

Daise

First time I have had a look at these exchanger "games" set up in the lobby and noticed with the UK tour tickets you can only break a 25e ticket into 1e tickets. You basically can't break down to the lower level buy in of 4 euros. You must have a 100e ticket to be able to break down to 4e tickets. 

This is a bit frustrating for myself as I don't have a 100e ticket! I used to break my 25s down into 6x 4uk and 1x 1uk. I know this can't really be done with the new system but it's a bit of a pain. I want to play lots of the 4e games, not loads of 1s.  

• Like 1