New ticket exchange policy and schedule.

RayL

Hi everybody,

From April 16th, a new poker ticket exchange policy will take effect. We're not removing the possibility of exchanging sattelite tickets, but in the future I'll have to be done in an automated way through the Poker Client. 
If you ever exchange tickets or bonuses, please do read below and let us know if you have any questions on the new policy and how the exchange tournaments are going to work :)

The new policy:

• Players will not be able to exchange poker tickets/bonuses or extend poker tickets/bonuses via customer support or the community site.
  • Standard expiry date will change on some non-freeroll tournament tickets so that players have more time to use tickets they unlock after April 16th.
  • Standard expiry date will change on some bonuses so that players have more time to complete bonuses they unlock after April 16th.
  • All tickets credited before 16th April will have a new expiry date of July 31st.
  • We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a live event qualifier ticket which they wish to break into smaller tickets (e.g. a €50 UO qualifier exchange tournament will allow players to enter with a €50 UO ticket, the tournament will automatically end at the designated start time and all entrants will receive 5x €10 UO qualifier tickets).

Best regards,

Jeppe - Community Manager

• Like 33
Former Community Manager

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my luck i will break the system and manage to bubble that tourney too.

On the serious note: Weekly exchange might hurt the liquidity of the smaller volume sat players/grinders, having to wait a potential 7 days for the exchange,  is running them more often (twice a week or more) or putting them up as some HU SNG a possibility?

• Like 8

That sounds great, btw will we have the opportunity to split/unite tickets too (for example split a €5 ticket to 5*€1 sng tickets and vice versa)? Will the no exchange within the qualifier system rule still exists?
  • Like 2

I won't be online again until later so can jump in and help to answer some questions then but can help with this one for now:

@psrquack wrote:
That sounds great, btw will we have the opportunity to split/unite tickets too (for example split a €5 ticket to 5*€1 sng tickets and vice versa)? Will the no exchange within the qualifier system rule still exists?

For now the only exchanges/splits we'll allow will be within live qualifier system via the automated exchange tournaments we will run weekly (to the other post above, we will launch these one day per week and look at whether we should expand in future). A lot of tickets currently being exchanged are given out in promotions specifically because we want to focus the promotional money in a cetain game or stake - if those tickets are then exchanged then it defeats the purpose. 

• Like 7
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@wwaanneess wrote:

so that means if we get a nl4 ticket or a 1 euro sng ticket, we actually have to play those stakes to get the value?

For now if it's from Challenges, yes (those points in Challnges pay a high rb % because of these tickets). Are there any other instances you are thinking of?

Atm Challnges has €11 in low stakes tickets as payouts (€6 cash game ticket, €1 MTT and 4x €1 SNG) and the rest is bonus points. We'll also replace those low stakes tickets with bonus points over time and let new player mission point players towards these games instead.

• Like 1
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hi

Good idea.  Few days ago i spoke with friend and we agreed that Unibet should take small 'fee' for  exchange  some tickets..   and  create  simple tool in poker client  for couples ticket, this manual   exchange by @RayL  must be boring and tiring. 

Question:  In This tournaments all players can exchange? or ie. 50% paid places? :) Any buy-in?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

This sounds like a very sensible solution and I’m sure it will save a hell of a lot of work. Any chance they can be set up as S&Gs rather than scheduled tourneys so people can switch tickets on demand? It might prevent bottlenecking.

• Like 5
Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@ChapInAChair from a technical standpoint, making them as SNGs would probably be much much harder than just setting up a few tournaments. However having multiples a week would be nice.

The exchange section will need a pinned post with screenshots and a schedule of these tournaments to redirect all the confused exchange people 😏

Will all the tickets acquired before the 16'th have longer expiration dates as well?

• Like 4

Will the automated exchange tournaments cover all UO/UK tickets or only higher values?

Will there be a auto-ex tourney where you can break down a UK4 ticket into 4xUK1 tickets for example.

PS I'm a high roller and only asking on behalf of the nits 😏

• Like 3

@JeppeLwrote:
  • We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a live event qualifier ticket which they wish to break into smaller tickets (e.g. a €50 UO qualifier exchange tournament will allow players to enter with a €50 UO ticket, the tournament will automatically end at the designated start time and all entrants will receive 5x €10 UO qualifier tickets).

Just to be sure, is that only for unibet open qualifiers? What happens with Supernova, Milky Way, Sputnik etc tickets?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@radge1wrote:

Will the automated exchange tournaments cover all UO/UK tickets or only higher values?

Will there be a auto-ex tourney where you can break down a UK4 ticket into 4xUK1 tickets for example.

PS I'm a high roller and only asking on behalf of the nits 😏

i've the same question ....  ie only 100UK or maybe 25 or lower to ...maybe 4UK is too  much...  but 25UK to 6x4, or  10UO->5x2UO  sounds good :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@WuDu wrote:

@JeppeLwrote:

Just to be sure, is that only for unibet open qualifiers? What happens with Supernova, Milky Way, Sputnik etc tickets?

@WuDu  Pretty sure exchanges will only be for live events only at the moment.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192wrote:

@WuDuwrote:

@JeppeLwrote:

That's what I read as well, thus my question. What happens with all those Milky Way, Sputnik, Supernova etc tickets? After April 16th will it still be possible to exchange those tickets in general? It would be nice for @JeppeL to clear that up.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

"Players will not be able to exchange poker tickets/bonuses or extend poker tickets/bonuses via customer support or the community site."

"We will add new tournaments in the poker client every Saturday in which players can only enter with a *live event qualifier ticket*..."

Seems pretty clear. Got a Supernova ticket? Play the Supernova. Got a Supernova sat ticket? Play the sat. Rinse and repeat for any other non-live event ticket you might have.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@WuDu wrote:

@jonny2192wrote:

@WuDuwrote:

@JeppeLwrote:

That's what I read as well, thus my question. What happens with all those Milky Way, Sputnik, Supernova etc tickets? After April 16th will it still be possible to exchange those tickets in general? It would be nice for @JeppeL to clear that up.

You read it correctly @WuDu, those tickets will have to be used in the shape that they're given :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

2 related bunch of Qs:

1) Can we have multi-entry? Let's say I have (5 x UO250). Can I enter the new tourney 5 times and receive (25 x UO50)? Or would I have to wait until the next Saturday?

2) How would "irregular" sized tickets be swapped e.g. (UK25)? At present, you can do (4 x UK25) => (25 x UK4).

Thanks for your time in advance,

Betzcom

• Like 1