cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Due to unforeseen re-regulation compliance complexity, the launch of the new loyalty system has unfortunately been postponed. We will back with another update soon.

@Stubbe-Unibet  Any News? 

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
No, will let you know as soon as there's something to communicate Smile Should be end of next week
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
No, will let you know as soon as there's something to communicate Smile Should be end of next week

@Stubbe-Unibet So is there a chance that the change will happen on 1st of April or Q3 is more likely?

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
No, as mentioned earlier, it's been postponed, so the 1st of April won't happen. New date still not official Smile
Pickleman
Rank 10
Rank 10

I tell you what, I won't be sad to see the back of some of these major challenges. 

I've played 3000 hands on my current major challenge and only 6/10 of the way through. They're supposed to take 1000 handsScared

I know I can skip it, but it's a bit late for that now!

P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

So just noticed title has been changed to 1st of July, this the new official date then? @Stubbe-Unibet 

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Oh, how i will miss these challenges when new system drops in Tongue

Screenshot_20210401-093332~2.pngk

While you now got extra time to fiddle new system, please remove all this kind of useless crap that don't mean anything.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Lollero
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi!

So if I contribute min 25€ rake in a quarter I get acces for special freerolls for how long time?

Also can I start contributing right now or I have to wait for July 1st?

0 Likes