cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@tomek009966, please read the post again. Rakeback setup isn't based on your grandfathers contribution during a war; it isn't based on any war history Smile It really is completely irrelevant, and only the poker data matters in this regard. It's obviously not because I or anyone else on our end have anything against any specific nationalities. We're doing what's best for our core markets and poker ecology.
Have a great weekend!
Merenitsu
Rank 24
Rank 24

@tomek009966  It depends on the balance of regulars and newbies.Smile

0 Likes
Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
We're doing what's best for our core markets and poker ecology.

755694112050181.jpg

xradzix
Rank 4
Rank 4
And don't you think treating some markets differently than others is a bit unfair?
0 Likes
Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet 

If tomorrow in Unibet poker can play only Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland
Which country will receive the smallest rakeback, and which market will be the main one?

b2fd2b5229e5d1dbd192e279e73dd5ba.jpg

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Argevolen wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

If tomorrow in Unibet poker can play only Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland
Which country will receive the smallest rakeback, and which market will be the main one?

b2fd2b5229e5d1dbd192e279e73dd5ba.jpg

Then we'll probably just shut down the entire thing Cheeky

PRO8L3M
Rank 9
Rank 9

Holy smokes, imagine thinking that you should receive some amount of rakeback based on the fact that your grandparent was a war veteran Very Happy

Im from Poland aswell, but please, just dont be ridiculous guys.

I think if I would have make argument for my country not being in that bracket, I think our living costs are way higher than Ukraine, Belarous, Russia etc. I think Poland right now is kinda in that middle spot between Western and Eastern European countries, same spot occupied by guys in Czechia, Slovakia etc.

So, I guess, if you want go that route, I hope you get it fair, and maybe create more than than 2 categories of countries. 

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

I'm not playing for rakeback here, but out of curiosity, if I'm playing only SNGs and generating roughly 30 K points per quarter, am I better off or worse? What about roughly 75 K points?

Plus I had two grandpas fighting in Eastern Europe as well, how does that affect my rakeback? Laugh

OFTcBF

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Pesek
Rank 16
Rank 16

@PRO8L3M wrote:

Holy smokes, imagine thinking that you should receive some amount of rakeback based on the fact that your grandparent was a war veteran Very Happy

Im from Poland aswell, but please, just dont be ridiculous guys.

I think if I would have make argument for my country not being in that bracket, I think our living costs are way higher than Ukraine, Belarous, Russia etc. I think Poland right now is kinda in that middle spot between Western and Eastern European countries, same spot occupied by guys in Czechia, Slovakia etc.

So, I guess, if you want go that route, I hope you get it fair, and maybe create more than than 2 categories of countries. 

They think we are the same as Ukraine cause half of Ukraine is working in Poland Tongue Maybe this is the resason.

0 Likes
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

I'm not playing for rakeback here, but out of curiosity, if I'm playing only SNGs and generating roughly 30 K points per quarter, am I better off or worse? What about roughly 75 K points?

Plus I had two grandpas fighting in Eastern Europe as well, how does that affect my rakeback? Laugh

OFTcBF

@WuDu  If my calculations are right, then you should get something like this:

Now 30K = (30K x 0.01eu) =  300 in Rake = In the New i assume you will get 49.5eu in BP from the Rakeback table + Everything else from the Rewards payout table

Now 75K = (75K x 0.01eu) =  750 in Rake = In the New i assume you will get 107.8eu in BP from the Rakeback table + Everything else from the Rewards payout table

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal