cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu
Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack  @Stubbe-Unibet  So for these countries the system will not work or will work but with a lower% rake?

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Argevolen wrote:

реееее.jpgpoof-magic.jpg

@Argevolen thanks for spotting that one Smile technically correct as it's without decimals and rounding up Rofl I've changed that one to 0.5 Smile

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Merenitsu, still works, just pays less for those markets Smile

@jerry, that'd depend on the games types you currently play, how well you do challenges etc. In Q4 you personally would have gotten around €25 (low cost market)
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Argevolen wrote:

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

Also about time we get an all in luck page, finally we can show the world how rigged unibet is Rofl

RoflRoflRofl

This page will also be......

1bwvey.jpg

Rofl 

The first version will just show the percentage of allins you lost and won, so it's mostly a "how bad do you get it in, indicator". In the future I'd love to add one that actually shows your allin luck, looking at the equity (we need allin equity added first) Smile

FaiDeaEmo
Rank 13
Rank 13

so the minimum trueshold to get the rakeback multiplier(1.12x) for the 2nd quarter of the year is ~2.2k rake so i`m guessing we have to reach ~220k challenge points for that? did i understand that correctly?

0 Likes
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16
@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@P0kerM0nk, all described in OP Wink

My bad, only looked at the pictures Rofl (no I didn't)

@Argevolen hmm that page could be rigged as well, ffs we'll never get out of this rabbit hole!

0 Likes
Merenitsu
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet  I am happy because I have nothing to compare with. Smile For so many years I have become accustomed and do not expect more. Smile Relying on rake laundering is a losing idea. Only news for half a year looks strange. I like the design Smile

0 Likes
Gigglez
Rank 10
Rank 10

Seems cool, now that I started to play regularly. Just waiting for the April 1 announcement: "Haha! April fools!" Very Happy 

squeek!
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@FaiDeaEmo wrote:

so the minimum trueshold to get the rakeback multiplier(1.12x) for the 2nd quarter of the year is ~2.2k rake so i`m guessing we have to reach ~220k challenge points for that? did i understand that correctly?

It'll be based on rake, not challenge points, but other than that you're right Smile 

I think we'll be quite generous, so if you rake 2.0k, you might still get the 12% BP rakeback from 1st of April Smile

Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

@Argevolen hmm that page could be rigged as well, ffs we'll never get out of this rabbit hole!

There is one way out, but....

fded1ef7c5f9155b28e0f3f97e7f1ba4.jpg