New poker loyalty system 1st of July - First official details

Stubbe-Unibet

@FaiDeaEmo wrote:

so the minimum trueshold to get the rakeback multiplier(1.12x) for the 2nd quarter of the year is ~2.2k rake so i`m guessing we have to reach ~220k challenge points for that? did i understand that correctly?

It'll be based on rake, not challenge points, but other than that you're right :) 

I think we'll be quite generous, so if you rake 2.0k, you might still get the 12% BP rakeback from 1st of April :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Marco, at for instance €230 rake, you can get the additional €60 from monthly missions. Obviously a bit different than regular RB, but it's approx. €60 of value anyway.

Yes, I do get they take time and you might be forced to play game types you don't usually play :)

Maybe next renewal you remove missions too and they turn straight to rb? Or are they big hit among players overall? I know i am bored with them.

Simple systems for simple man :laugh:

@Livertool as for me(small bankroll, less than 50euro rake per month), I like monthly missions, and that's a key reason why I like playing at Unibet. If they remove monthly missions, I think I'll try to find another place for playing poker. It'd be a pity, I like Unibet👼

@Yarka wrote:

@Livertool as for me(small bankroll, less than 50euro rake per month), I like monthly missions, and that's a key reason why I like playing at Unibet. If they remove monthly missions, I think I'll try to find another place for playing poker. It'd be a pity, I like Unibet👼

If we look at number of players in mission freerolls, you got no worries. Just not my cup of tea but it feels like i'm missing out of something if i don't do them but then again not worth completing #jekyll/hyde

@Stubbe-Unibet: please consider rounding the 35 BP rewards to 30 or 40, beause it may happen that some BP's will be "useless." 20 BP is the cheapest price for ticket in the Bonus Shop so you can't buy  nothing from 5, 10, or 15 points. You can say it's not so important issue,  but i have 7 bonus points in my account for a while -from a spin promotion in where winning less than 10 BP's were possible-  what is non spendable.

• Like 1

@psrquack, there're multiple payouts that aren't rounded to nearest ten, so I don't really get the issue - and remember it's quarterly. Furthermore, it's a good thing if there's an extra incentive to reach the next payout of 35bp :) Note that the €0.2 MTT ticket reward payout will likely be 15 BP instead.

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

So far I don´t really understand it all.  If I were to rake 32,105€ in a quarter ( having done the same the quarter before), I would receive 13,718€ in total rakeback. This would be all, right? The 18% are not additional, they are some type of baseline, correct? I would receive these 13,718€ in the form of steps reached within the quarter and not at the end of the quarter as a total? So this would mean high volume players are worse of than before or? Thank your for the help :-)

• Like 1

@aliasis wrote:

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

If I were to rake 32,105€ in a quarter ( having done the same the quarter before), I would receive 13,718€ in total rakeback. This would be all, right? 

Correct :)

@aliasis wrote:

The 18% are not additional, they are some type of baseline, correct? I would receive these 13,718€ in the form of steps reached within the quarter and not at the end of the quarter as a total? So this would mean high volume players are worse of than before or? Thank your for the help :-)

Yes, steps throughout the quarter. The 18% is what you constantly get paid as you play. There're two types of rewards:

1. The bonus points being paid continuously for every € rake (exact amount changes a bit, as you level up). This is the 18% you're talking about.

2. The tier prizes which are paid when you reach set amounts.

• Like 1

Be careful with what you wish for. 
If Unibet are no different than other poker rooms, like Pokerstars and 888, and iPoker, its more difficult to hold on the players.  They will look for other deals. The missions were something unique that all sorts of recreational players could follow. 

• Like 3

Great, i am a german player and i was just told by the unibetsupport, that my tournament tickets are worthless because all promotions are canceld for german players. There were no email or anything and the support could not even tell me, if german players participating in challenges anymore.

I know, there were changes in the german market, but cutting of promotions, or burning tournament tickets, that i got 1,5 weeks ago without any warning or statement, fells alot like the stuff poker stars did, when they cut of their supernova programm.

I just noticed it, because i could not find the tournaments for the tickets anymore.

Are germans still participating in challenges or the new system in april?

I know,that they dont wanted this situation and i know that unibet does almost everything better than stars.

But all promotions for all germans players where cut off,you cant find them anymore on unibet.de and there was not a single word or announcement or email.

This is still just bad.

I mean, you can at least say from now on there are no more promotion tournament tickets or other benefits, but the players can still use the ones they have.

But just cutting them out by not seing the tournaments anymore?

And when you ask, if its a technical problem, they tell you the whole story and say they are worthless now.

I mean come on.

@KimYongSkill wrote:

Great, i am a german player and i was just told by the unibetsupport, that my tournament tickets are worthless because all promotions are canceld for german players. There were no email or anything and the support could not even tell me, if german players participating in challenges anymore.

I know, there were changes in the german market, but cutting of promotions, or burning tournament tickets, that i got 1,5 weeks ago without any warning or statement, fells alot like the stuff poker stars did, when they cut of their supernova programm.

I just noticed it, because i could not find the tournaments for the tickets anymore.

Are germans still participating in challenges or the new system in april?

Hi @KimYongSkill

Your unusable tickets have now been converted.

Poker Janitor

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

a more generous one for our core markets and one less generous for a small group of markets that are bad for the ecology (Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Poland) - we want to provide the best poker experience in our core markets, and this unfortunately means the terms can't be the same across all markets.

Poland? Is this a joke? It's ridiculous, even for you. It's discrimination on grounds of nationality.

You know, @Stubbe-Unibet , sometimes I wonder where you came from. Sweden?

My grandfather (Poland) was a freedom fighter (second world war). Never seem to get the rights or the simple respect of human dignity for what we've done. 

• Like 1